• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Mango has good mind games, but puff does most of the work for him. M2K only lost to him for 2 reasons... 1 he was being recorded (he does terrible then). 2 a lot of the matches he was doing stupid things to see if he could... i.e. when using marth kept trying to up and B him.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Amazing how I can John without even being part of the matchup. I'm just smooth.

So what makes the music terrible? I've heard a lot of feedback to the contrary

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Amazing how I can John without even being part of the matchup. I'm just smooth.

So what makes the music terrible? I've heard a lot of feedback to the contrary
It doesnt match or flow. Its like watching DBZ to some Coheed and Cambria... Doesn't work...

P.S. Watch this... It may help, the song matches the epicness of the fight and the audio cues match the action in the battle. Most Video editing comes from luck and patience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEoChdtN3-E

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It doesnt match or flow. Its like watching DBZ to some Coheed and Cambria... Doesn't work...

P.S. Watch this... It may help, the song matches the epicness of the fight and the audio cues match the action in the battle. Most Video editing comes from luck and patience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEoChdtN3-E
It was totally worth watching for the first 4 seconds lol.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I don't try to match up every single beat of the video. These aren't huge productions I'm making money for.

If you want to see one I did that matches the beat, watch the Link ditto between JD & Myself on yoshi story. Was actually deemed one of the best and most action packed link dittos ever... it's a shame people don't like link dittos.

echos

Smash Journeyman
i looked like a lvl 9 computer in those crew battles lol....
and wanna play again soon so i can show you nubs my Gannon

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Smashbrudda's in dis mickey fickey

Sadly no, but it looks just the same if I Link ditto anybody else :chuckle:
Hahahaa. We were supposed to Link ditto in Brawl lol. I don't even main him anymore due to my hatred of him in Melee, he dissapoints me. I even main Fox to express that I no longer have the love to play it anymore, and I never even played Fox before lol. But I still think one of the greatest games in history.

Mighty Ultima, You may have defeated the Legendary Smashbrudda(The fuggin greatest, most amazing Link player to have ever lived in Melee, and soon Brawl) in a Link ditto. The only problem is you will never be able to erase or exceed the awesomeness which was my Link in Melee. Even if I no longer care and/or bother to play Melee XD. And I don't care if anybody has a better Link than I do in Melee, or better than me period in Melee anymore lol. Brawl, it's a different story. :)

Ontop of you wanting to Link ditto me, this is also proof of the awesomeness of my Melee Link, and how it still lives on in the heart of Delaware's community eventhough I've retired from Melee 3 months ago.

Could it be......the long awaited Link ditto between you and Smash Brudda will finally happen lol.
That and.....

Did you record it?
people want more! Mwaahahahahahahahaahahaha*cough*cough*cough*no johnz :chuckle:

Anyway Ultima, how does it feel to be the best Link in the world in Melee? I remember it feeling pretty good.

<3 Ultima. You won the Melee Link ditto regardless, good game :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the real reason I made this post.

I want to start hosting weekly smashfest/tournaments in my basement. My basement isn't that big, but it could probably fit 40+ people. It's summer and I want to contribute to making DE a very competive state as much as I can. I haven't been taking full responsibility for being a tournament director.

I just need to know a date on where you guys can make it to my crib. It's summer so I'm free everyday for the most part. For those who don't know, I live at 101 Arielle Drive, Newark 19702. And my cell is 302-897-7597. Or IM me. I'm planning on devoting a huge part of my summer to smash and I'm feeling real gooey right now :chuckle:

And I'm also thinking about hosting at the Newark Library, but might need some help. We should all get together and discuss and do something so that DE can have events on a Montly, Biweekly or even a weekly basis.

Also, is anybody planning on going to the "No Nonsense" thing in Princeton NJ this weekend. If so, maybe we could carpool or something like that.

Dat bout it

Top Bottom