• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Man I love my new signature XD. Ankoku even put my tag Xellos in Katakana at the bottom. That guy is made of pure win. I just need him to redo the size so that I can actually see the katakana lol. If anyone else is interested here's his thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135689

@Ice: I would love to play some 2D fighter, but right now I kinda have my hands tied with work and school at the moment. As soon as I can come to MD I'll let you know though.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Anybody down for a fest at my place either this thursday or next thursday? I think it would be great practice for CH3. I'm not entirely sure if I make CH3, but I think and have a pretty good chance.

Anybody trying to go to No Nonsense this weekend. Maybe we can carpool or something.

And also to whoever wants to come, you guys should bring an extra Wii or TV.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'll see what I can do SmashBrudda. Unfortunately, I can't attend a fest held on a Thursday because of work. However, I get paid this week so as long as someone can give me a ride to No Nonsense I can contribute gas money. Can you provide a link to No Nonsense so people can find out the details?

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
I'll see what I can do SmashBrudda. Unfortunately, I can't attend a fest held on a Thursday because of work. However, I get paid this week so as long as someone can give me a ride to No Nonsense I can contribute gas money. Can you provide a link to No Nonsense so people can find out the details?
Cool. I didn't see this comment. So incase you didn't already see the thread here's the link

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173852

Call me up, or IM if you want to car pool

of course.

heres a random icies vid i did lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3NMbI-is
Cool vid Tru. Scazy shiz wit dem Ice climas. I enjoyed the vid and the music, and even checked out your myspace. I like those electro beats you made too, you're starting to convert me to that type of music. You should hit me up with a CD or some tracks to dowload =D

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
So Epic, will you honor us with your presence in the crew battle? You know you're always welcome, being an honorary member and all lol.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
EEEEEE, dunno if the 12-1ish would work. That is up to the hosts. I will suggest it to them. Typically their houses aren't available until the night time, but we can try!

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
You would want me to join in on the crew battle Nick? What is with this "honor" stuff...I just get lucky...

Well, If it is this sunday or something I don't have any problem joining you guys to go against another crew. Just call me on my cell as I'm not on the boards that often...but if it going down this sat. then I'll have to say sorry (friend's Birthday and she'll kick my *** if I put anything before that)

oh and...ULTIMA SCOUT!!! I demand a rematch: Brawl, FD my falcon against your marth...

I totally could've done a comeback if I didn't trip into that up-smash...

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
My friend Chris loves that series. You guys should play against one another sometime. So who else is going to Darren's tomorrow?

echos

Smash Journeyman
Brett you gonna be ready for Saturday? i don't wanna have to carry you through teams ;)
lol j/k just bring your game this weekend and i'll be happy

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Imagine a bazooka right, one that shoots Ganondorfs.

Or imagine ganondorf stomping int he roof of your house or Ftilting you when you answer the front door.

MAZINGER!!!!

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It's your fault Tru=. Anyway, sorry we couldn't make it this Sunday. Had to attend a party for my friend. He's in going into the Navy so we threw a party for his farewell. I should be able to do something next weekend.

echos

Smash Journeyman
O **** Brett i forgot im off Friday because its a holiday so get your *** down here Thursday Night we can practice all Friday

Top Bottom