• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Lol thanks Nick Nasty, I'm just glad that they were found and posted. I counted seven edge-techs in that match...funny it felt like more. Thanks Ultima for putting them up, though the next match I had has such a funny yet fail start to it.

The music sounds familiar...is it the destiny battle in soul caliber 2?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
You deserve the compliments Epic. You did really well in both crew battles. I just kinda sat there an took it up the *** when I was playing lol.

D

Deleted member

well next time we do crews ill go first and no i dont wanna hear that i wanted a piece of them bull**** hahahaha!

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
I dunno, I don't think I did that well against the PA crew...those guys were scary good. I really do need to

get to these weekly smash things more often as they are fun and I need the practice for brawl and melee.

That along with wanting to know if I suck at GG...I have no clue really how I stack in that game

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Lol thanks Nick Nasty, I'm just glad that they were found and posted. I counted seven edge-techs in that match...funny it felt like more. Thanks Ultima for putting them up, though the next match I had has such a funny yet fail start to it.

The music sounds familiar...is it the destiny battle in soul caliber 2?
It is Soul Calibur 2 yes... the track is titled... "If there were any other way"

D

Deleted member

Really? I didn't know that the music had individual names but I did remember that from the game.

Does anyone play that because if so I'll take them on in SC2 with either my Yung sun or Astraroth with normal weapons.
mm me? sc2 is my worst game

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Really? I didn't know that the music had individual names but I did remember that from the game.

Does anyone play that because if so I'll take them on in SC2 with either my Yung sun or Astraroth with normal weapons.
Yes I have the game soundtrack on CD.

And yes I will play you... Link ftw

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Link Eh? hm...he's pretty broken even without the great fairy sword

Its like he's carrying Brawl Bombs in SC 2 or...Brawl is carrying SC 2 bombs

No matter, Astroth is a nasty guy and Yung's voice lines will destroy your composure due to how bad his lines are
Haha, can't wait. Yeah Link is effing amazing in melee & in sc2. Zomg... fight my link some more

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
You got it, I've been wanting to go against your melee game for a while now and I wouldn't mind doing some brawl practice with you.

Tru's metaknight is mean to falcon
Stop by my house tonight. Me and SK-47 will be playing some. Not making a big thing of it, but 2 people I can handle.

echos

Smash Journeyman
so..... metal gear 4 for the win...... o and tim i was gonna rquest off the 24th thats a monday and come down the 23 (which is a Sunday). Would that be cool? and Brett and crew would you be down to go?

and Tim use the song "spaz" by nerd its a bad *** song, pretty original with a good beat

btw is anyone else loving the new interface?

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
So, in honor of MGS4, Im not gonna use any other characters other then snake and captain falcon. Only Snake and Captain Falcon....

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Hm....I got a feeling it may just be Snake >_>

Though an honorary Snake and Falcon only usage is commendable
Play MGS4 and you will understand. Snake is the only man deserving of a slot in brawl. Compared to Snake, Mario is nothing but a origami making queer.

And Justin, Don't worry. Raiden is Ok, he just needs rest. LOL

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Brett if the parakeet's name isn't Steve. then the equation is ****ed man. And Spopovich called, he wants his laugh back.

Top Bottom