• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
I am meeting Justin @ Darrens to guide him to Mikes. It will be at Mikes where the fest was at before. You should do the same and meet us and follow. It's like 10-15 min drive from Darrens.
okay you're gonna have to write down directions and leave me a message on my cell (NOT TEXT MESSAGE), or leave me a message via PM, because im not off of work til 6.

Also, im coming from work directly, so i work on Rt. 141 where the dunkin donuts, dollar tree, and happy harry's is, if you know the way from there. It's like coming from Kirkwood Hwy and taking the 141 north exit, which the freeway ends as soon as you get onto 141 if that rings a bell.

oh and i'm the 1000th post of this thread, woot

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
okay you're gonna have to write down directions and leave me a message on my cell (NOT TEXT MESSAGE), or leave me a message via PM, because im not off of work til 6.

Also, im coming from work directly, so i work on Rt. 141 where the dunkin donuts, dollar tree, and happy harry's is, if you know the way from there. It's like coming from Kirkwood Hwy and taking the 141 north exit, which the freeway ends as soon as you get onto 141 if that rings a bell.

oh and i'm the 1000th post of this thread, woot
Well it starts at 7... so meet us at Darrens.

If you really want directions...

Naamans Road (92) ---> Turn left onto Foulk Rd (261) ---> Turn left onto Bethel ---> Go to stop sign make a right ---> Take your 2nd right (Woods edge drive)... you're there

echos

Smash Journeyman
Tim do you mean 7 at night or in the morning cause i wanted to get together earlier and are we welcomed to crash at your friends house just wanna know if i should bring sleeping materials

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff yesterday everyone. I had plenty fun and got better at Brawl at the same time. From now on I'll make sure that I bring my fighters with me cuz I loves me some 3rd Strike.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
thank you thank you.

put those crews up =0
I will.

I am giong to be in philly tonight visiting my girlfriend, so I'm going to identify the tape that they're on tomorrow after my sisters 21st bday party.

I should be able to start loading them later this week.

What?

Smash Apprentice
Dude...I showed up to work completely dead.

Totally worth it to keep playing those Super Sexy 2-D Fighters with you guys.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Dude...I showed up to work completely dead.

Totally worth it to keep playing those Super Sexy 2-D Fighters with you guys.
is that you darren? or is it mike?

oh and good **** ultima in the finals for brawl teams me you mike and brett had some epic *** battles

D

Deleted member

is that you darren? or is it mike?

oh and good **** ultima in the finals for brawl teams me you mike and brett had some epic *** battles
its darren and yes those teams were good i think we'll b ready for sv

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I captured Epics fights vs NY and Nicks... about to start on Mikes later tonight.
Yes; now people can see how badly you ***** me in the Loser's Final's and how ****ty I did during the crew battles lol.

NoVaLombardia said:
i got worse at everything
Stop being so negative. You did extremely well considering that you haven't played for 2 whole weeks. Your spacing is great and you have a solid playstlye. Just learn you weak matchups (Falcon/whatever) and try not to be so hesitant at times. Your spacing is good, but it won't do you any good if you can't even take advantage of the oppourtunities that you create from it.

Top Bottom