• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Is there something goin' on this weekend? I thought Tim was gonna come with us on that LAN party at our high school last weekend.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Is there something goin' on this weekend? I thought Tim was gonna come with us on that LAN party at our high school last weekend.
The LAN party was short notice. I learned about it on the day it actually was happening from a friend since there wasn't any advertising for it like usual, and wasn't really worth coming to. I do want to go to Darren's this Sunday if possible. I always learn something whenever I play those guys.

E

Emilyxcheer

(:

yay! I love smash bros. Pikachu is my definitely my favourite character to use:bee:
vicente thanks for letting me know about this site hehe

E

Emilyxcheer

thanks! this is better than that Gamer Encounter for sure lol

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
wait theres a LAN party organization in DE? Gimmie a link plz

oh, ike may outrange pikachu, but pikachu outprioritizes everything except his u-air, u-tilt, and aaa, fyi. That + his speed makes it a tough matchup

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Yeah apparently Dover High School still holds LAN parties every other month or so. I saw people play Halo, Call of Duty 4, some sports games, fighting games, and smash bros. brawl (noone seems to want to play Melee anymore). The only guys that played melee were Brett and Nick.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Hi Emily

**** I wasn't introduced and ****... I kinda walked in.... Im Ice9, Im friends with Mike and Justin. I like to lose at Brawl, I enjoy Drinking and playing video games. Im also known as Yeti (ask mike). Anything else just ask.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
oh, ike may outrange pikachu, but pikachu outprioritizes everything except his u-air, u-tilt, and aaa, fyi. That + his speed makes it a tough matchup
You forgot fair:) Ike can just about outprioritize any of Pika's attacks with a spaced fair since it has massive range and an extended hitbox. To that end, Pikachu's speed pretty much becomes negligable. On top of that, if Pikachu manages to get close, jab combo eats through most of his attacks (minus downsmash). The only was it would be a tough matchup is if the Ike player just rushes in most of the time doing ******** things.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
The only character who TRULY gimps ike with speed is Marth... pretty much every matchup they have in moves marth wins, and there's just enough stun to follow up

E

Emilyxcheer

So come up this Sunday and play. Make it like a final Hurrah! before laying down your sticks.

We'll make it one to remember
Hey, how did you post a picture in your signature?
I though HTML wasn't allowed?

E

Emilyxcheer

Hi Emily

**** I wasn't introduced and ****... I kinda walked in.... Im Ice9, Im friends with Mike and Justin. I like to lose at Brawl, I enjoy Drinking and playing video games. Im also known as Yeti (ask mike). Anything else just ask.
Hey Yeti, I don't know who Mike or Justin are but okay :laugh:
Don't worry, I lose at brawl too haha, I just started though but I'm getting better :)

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
emily, try not to double or triple post, that might upset some mods,

if you want to quote multiple people, click multiquote next to the edit button on all people you want to quote, then click quote on one of them

and then once you get the hang of that, then you can smack ultima around for not getting the hang of it since months ago.

Top Bottom