• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
He told me to call him tomorrow after work. I'll bring my 2D fighters as well as my stick. Of course, Brawl practice is top priority.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I feel you on that on man. Unfortunately, I only have the Japanese version of GG so unless you or someone else have a copy then I can't bring it.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
DE's in dis Mickey Fickey

Good luck to all my DE nigz goin to Critical hit 3. Don't bother coming back if you guys to win lol.

Tru=, keep it old school,Tru=****

Xell, keep it clean, or keep it nasty

Ice9, keep it cool, even if it is July

Echos, I want to hear the echo of DE **** over and over again

AskidamdigidameWoah!

D

Deleted member

i beat ajax in pools 2-1 and me and valor beat g-reg/vist in teams and tied w/cali "u"

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Nice Work Tru= , I really would have liked to have gone but I doubt I would get too far (that and I don't have that kind of money for it...)

We'll have to do some brawl and melee sometime as I want to do more work on my brawl falcon as he might eventually not suck...maybe

echos

Smash Journeyman
Good luck to all my DE nigz goin to Critical hit 3. Don't bother coming back if you guys to win lol.

Tru=, keep it old school,Tru=****

Xell, keep it clean, or keep it nasty

Ice9, keep it cool, even if it is July

Echos, I want to hear the echo of DE **** over and over again

AskidamdigidameWoah!
o and thanks brudda

Program

Smash Apprentice
Listen you skunkapes, This is Ice9, Im changing my Tag and name. Ice9 sucks. Enjoy the new one. Cause im keeping it.

my Tag is (.exe)

Badass

iv been drinkin

echos

Smash Journeyman
next time man next time, I have complete confidence that we can place in at LEAST top 10 next crit hit just gotta practice practice practice i need to use someone other then snake in teams any ideas?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Yo Program it was cool teaming up with you during CH3. I think that we did exceptionally well considering the fact that we only played with eachother like twice before the tourney. I know that with more practice, Balls of Steel will bring the **** lol.

I'm especially happy that I went to that tourney because it made me improve at both Melee and Brawl. That was my first official tournament ever and I'm eternally grateful that I was a part of it. I finally know a little bit about how the competitive smash scene is really like. Also, I got to meet Chillindude, Azen, PC, Cort, Chinesahh, Wife, ChuDat and M2K. I also played Wife and Azen in friendlies, and Chudat and Chinesahh in MMs. At last, my dream of seeing how I would actually stack up to the pros in an actual fight finally came true. They're all so godly at Melee that I couldn't help but smile as I was getting 3 and 4 stocked by their greatness. To top it all of, I recorded the matches so I can cherish them FOREVER. As God as my witness, I will improve in both Melee and Brawl with equal determination and commitment. I will never forget how I felt while I was there. I hope That we can all go to the next big tourney so that we can show everyone what DE is capable of.

echos said:
next time man next time, I have complete confidence that we can place in at LEAST top 10 next crit hit just gotta practice practice practice i need to use someone other then snake in teams any ideas?
Why not use your Ganon or Fox? They're both really good and I can tell that you put a lot of time and effort into them. Nice sig btw. As for me, I've finally decided that my characters that I will use are Ike, Marth and ZSS. DDD bores me so I'll only use him as a Snake/ROB counter.

echos

Smash Journeyman
LOL hey brett.... my arms are asleep.... (inside joke) but yeah next time lets actually go to sleep instead of staying up all night

and im happy for you nick i feel the same way every time i go to a tourny its like a high you get from being in the moment its ****ing GREAT. Fox makes a bad team member cause of how light he is he gets killed at like 50% Gannon though i think is a possibility it just requires my team mate to make sure i dont get gimped on the edge i think Brett can handle that it will just take practice to figure out how to complement each other on the battlefield

O and what do you guys think about the sig everyone

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
oh wow, i haven't been here for awhile... meh
It's our saviour, Fish! He's back again, and ready to throw tuna on people

i beat ajax in pools 2-1 and me and valor beat g-reg/vist in teams and tied w/cali "u"
Good ish Tru and Valor. DE runs dis mickey fickey

its so ****ing gay we had top 9 EASY
UltimaScout told that you guy were practicing Melee all night instead of Brawl. That's like practicing basketball when you have kick boxing match tommorow against somebody. No wonder why you guys didn't get first.

Yo Program it was cool teaming up with you during CH3. I think that we did exceptionally well considering the fact that we only played with eachother like twice before the tourney. I know that with more practice, Balls of Steel will bring the **** lol.

I'm especially happy that I went to that tourney because it made me improve my Brawl at both Melee and Brawl. That was my first official tournament ever and I'm eternally grateful that I was a part of it. I finally know a little bit about how the competitive smash scene is really like. Also, I got to meet Chillindude, Azen, PC, Cort, Chinesahh, Wife, ChuDat and M2K. I also played Wife and Azen in friendlies, and Chudat and Chinesahh in MMs. At last, my dream of seeing how I would actually stack up to the pros in an actual fight finally came true. They're all so godly at Melee that I couldn't help but smile as I was getting 3 and 4 stocked by their greatness. To top it all of, I recorded the matches so I can cherish them FOREVER. As God as my witness, I will improve in both Melee and Brawl with equal determination and commitment. I will never forget how I felt while I was there. I hope That we can all go to the next big tourney so that we can show everyone what DE is capable of.

Why not use your Ganon or Fox? They're both really good and I can tell that you put a lot of time and effort into them. Nice sig btw. As for me, I've finally decided that my characters that I will use are Ike, Marth and ZSS. DDD bores me so I'll only use him as a Snake/ROB counter.
Good ish DE. I'm glad to hear about your experience Brudda. DE ***** . I'm proud you guys went down to CH3 represented. I really wish I went.

I can't wait to play you guys again. You have to come over my house again very soon. Hopefully we can have smashfest this week

Listen you skunkapes, This is Ice9, Im changing my Tag and name. Ice9 sucks. Enjoy the new one. Cause im keeping it.
I liked Ice9. It not a bad name at all brudda. It's a hell of alot better than Smashbrudda. I would have came up with a better tag if I thought I would be deeply involved in the smash community back then. It would have been good tag for any other good fighting game, but it's probably the worst to have in Smash. I tried to make it better by adding Ace in my name, but there's already a billion Aces out there as it is. I guess I'll just have to make my tag work.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Im determined to be great with MK. I also plan on learning Snake and one more character. Possibly ZSS, Marth, or Pikachu. I don't know. Its all a matter of time. So, im gonna practice for the next millenia, hit me up Justin so we can smash after you get off work.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So my Melee tag is remaining the same, but I'm switching mains in brawl, and I'm changing my tag as a result. I learned some interesting things at CH3.

My new tag for Brawl is going to be.... iDK -- Case sensitivity is important.

D

Deleted member

that sig is NICE kev and tim,theres a few things w/DK i can show you if you want.

after playing Ninja links diddy thats all i may be using for a while.im going to be practicing against sams wario ALOT since he wants to play more diddys anyway "u"

and the new sig is sliq justin =D

Program

Smash Apprentice
Heh thanks brett, the wonders of MS paint.

Im experimenting with snake and zelda. Zelda seems OP, she can kill so easily.

Justin, to throw the grenade straight down, do I shield drop it, then pick it back up and then c stick it down?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad you're interested Echos. Could you possibly take me if we split the gas money? I get paid this friday so money isn't an issue. Also, I would need to be back in Dover before 4pm on Saturday because I have work at 5pm. The tourney ends at 12am so I'm thinking that we should just leave right after so we can avoid traffic lol.

echos

Smash Journeyman
The 11th is this friday hmm i gotta check some things out with nicole nick and my money situation, sound good? I know i work 10-6 Friday so if we did go it wouldnt be untill around then

Top Bottom