• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Program

Smash Apprentice
Id come CHU, If you could call off work for me,
i work 5-11.

BTW, I promised you a MM at the next crit hit, maybe we could do that sooner.

DE *****es, Lets get together and practice and goto Chu's final Bi-Weekly. Im sure itll b fun.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Wow! good matches Brett and Justin, all of them were really close. Justin I must fight your snake with my falcon to see who will win. Brett...Yeah...I don't see a falcon beating any metaknight when both players are coherant (or until they can knee that little guy)

So Ultima...you want practice? I only live around 15 minutes away, I wouldn't mind the practice

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Wow! good matches Brett and Justin, all of them were really close. Justin I must fight your snake with my falcon to see who will win. Brett...Yeah...I don't see a falcon beating any metaknight when both players are coherant (or until they can knee that little guy)

So Ultima...you want practice? I only live around 15 minutes away, I wouldn't mind the practice
Yes... come over tonight

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Lol echos, why are you beating yourself up about it? Those were awesome matches and there never was any time when I thought that it was a blowout in terms of stock. But I kind of am curious, why do you do snake's AAA so much? I thought his F-tilt was better and can't you do one A to the F-tilt?

Regardless, Next time we meet lets have a match to see how badly my falcon can do.

Yo Ultima! What time would be good for you? I've been playing Persona 3 for most of this week so I haven't played much so I might be a tad rusty...

echos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i have no idea i was out of practice with snake im using Ganon for the most part i just hope i do better next time i wanna get together soon for training

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
I'm all for getting in good practice in either melee or brawl, the only problem for me normally is that I'm for the most part one of the few Newark Smashers...Dover seems to be more active

Anytime the group is meeting for smash or any fighting game in Wilmington I'm pretty much going to want to go there as I don't really have anybody to practice with right now.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Lol echos, why are you beating yourself up about it? Those were awesome matches and there never was any time when I thought that it was a blowout in terms of stock. But I kind of am curious, why do you do snake's AAA so much? I thought his F-tilt was better and can't you do one A to the F-tilt?

Regardless, Next time we meet lets have a match to see how badly my falcon can do.

Yo Ultima! What time would be good for you? I've been playing Persona 3 for most of this week so I haven't played much so I might be a tad rusty...
9ish again. I work until 8pm still.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Brett the video where you couldnt remember how you died is up watch it.... fiqure out where you need to improve and i will do the same

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
or top whatever, we should get a group of 6 people who should make up the listing.

You, justin, mike, vicente, epic and nick should be the ones to decide I think.

Vicente

Smash Cadet
or top whatever, we should get a group of 6 people who should make up the listing.

You, justin, mike, vicente, epic and nick should be the ones to decide I think.
That looks like an unstoppable team right there :p
All you have to do is add Ultima and a few more names to finish the list.
When I come back from my trip I think I will work on the space animals as my mains + Marth. I still need a lot more practice to get really good in tournament battles.

Is anyone gonna pick up Soul Calibur IV and practice with me perhaps?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
The idea was that the people I posted right there should be the committee to decide who the top 15 are in the state... or at least their order. The decision should be unanimous. So nothing is final until all agree

Vicente

Smash Cadet
I wonder how Pakman's gonna react to my post in that Delaware Power Rating thread thing...

Does anybody still play XvSf, MvSf, or MvC1? I have this urge to use the Spider-Man + Strider Hiryu + Cyclops tag team combo...

I'm thinking of starting a smashfest at my place for my birthday party so I can hang out with you guys.

echos

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how Pakman's gonna react to my post in that Delaware Power Rating thread thing...

Does anybody still play XvSf, MvSf, or MvC1? I have this urge to use the Spider-Man + Strider Hiryu + Cyclops tag team combo...

I'm thinking of starting a smashfest at my place for my birthday party so I can hang out with you guys.
i would defiantly come jv

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I definitely will go to Chu's biweekly if I can. Program, what are you going to do about gas money because VA is a LONG drive so I imagine gas would be a problem. Also, I think it would be better not to make a power ranking of Delaware until the state itself becomes more active. CH3 was like putting our foot into the door so I'm thinking that Chu's biweekly could be the next step we need. That's just my opinion on it though.

echos

Smash Journeyman
hey nick would you rather go to chu's biweekly or the Chinesa's Crew battle biweekly Chinesa's is on the 26th of this month and it's brawl Chu's is a 3 day thing with melee 64 and brawl if i did go to chu's i would on go on sunday (for brawl) so let me know what you wanna do all right man?

ps. where be Brett?

about the gas i mean as long as everyone pitches in i have no complaints about driving

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
hey nick would you rather go to chu's biweekly or the Chinesa's Crew battle biweekly Chinesa's is on the 26th of this month and it's brawl Chu's is a 3 day thing with melee 64 and brawl if i did go to chu's i would on go on sunday (for brawl) so let me know what you wanna do all right man?

ps. where be Brett?

about the gas i mean as long as everyone pitches in i have no complaints about driving
No offense to Chinesahh, but I would rather go to Chu's biweekly since it is his last one. Brett's just doing stuff as far as I can tell. I would pitch in for gas as long as everyone else is.

echos

Smash Journeyman
all right man well lets do chu's what days did you wanna go it's to long of a drive to go down on more then one day I was thinking the sunday (the 3rd of august) for brawl how dose that sound? I don't know if it's cool to crash at Chu's if it is i wouldn't mind going down on Saturday for melee and staying till the end of sunday so we could do both tourneys

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
So is the Melee tournament on Saturday (which is the 2nd) and the Brawl one on Sunday? It would be awesome if we could go to both. I think that as long as we brought sleeping bags, Chu wouldn't mind us crashing at his house. Ask him just in case though. I'll see if I can plan my schedule in advance.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So at mikes house tonight they are playing some 2D fighters starting around 5pm. They are starting up smash like usual around 7pm. Everyone is still welcome to come and get your game on. I need practice and cheering up anyway... who's in?

Top Bottom