• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So I've learned ways to do that cargo spike... I learned gay ways for DK to hit people so they can't sweet spot while Up-Bing. Lol, don't ask epic about it though, he'll tell you lies >_>

D

Deleted member

im loving the variety in characters you all are using :3

this is great =)

G

ghetoyoda

Hey everyone, I finally got my smash account working. For those who arent sure, this is the Mike that hosted the crew battles. I just wanna thank everyone that made it out to my place last night, it was great. Epic was surprisingly good at GG, Darren ***** me over and over again in MvC2, Tim's DK easily dominated me in brawl, but at least i'm still the king in CvS2 and SFIII =). Hopefully we can do this again soon and have the rest of you guys come out.

echos

Smash Journeyman
MIKE good to see you finally on man

o and Brett lets all get together soon for teams practice I'll call you this week sound good?

and Kevin nyc is looking for housing for crit hit 4 I told them i might be able to give them transportation but i would talk to you about housing its like 3 or 4 of them including ninja link and some others so let me know so i can let them know

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Nice to see you Mike. I'll try to get back up to Wilmington asap so I can play you in 3rd Strike. So Kevin are we still on for Sunday? I was able to have someone switch shifts with me so we can practice before Chu's biweekly.

Hey if any of are looking for CH3 vids subscribe to Toasty's Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/curiousenver

Star's Olimar is insane lol.

echos

Smash Journeyman
chu said it was cool to spend the night so we can go down Saturday sleep there and leave sunday after the brawl tourney

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
So that means that we're going on the 2nd and leaving on the 3rd? I guess I'm going to have to practice really hard so that I don't hold you guys back during the Melee/Brawl crews lol.

echos

Smash Journeyman
So that means that we're going on the 2nd and leaving on the 3rd? I guess I'm going to have to practice really hard so that I don't hold you guys back during the Melee/Brawl crews lol.
no way man I hope i don't hold you back :)

o and im helping nyc with transportation for CH4 dose anyone have any ideas on a place they could stay i'm still waiting to hear back from kevin i think it's gonna be 3 of em

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
If you can't find anyone else, they might be able to chill at my place. It's a slim chance though. I'll wait until you get a response from Kevin.

Edit: I forgot that CH4 is like a 3 day thing. Nvm then.

Program

Smash Apprentice
I think my mom is on a bender because my the looks of things, she probably won't let me goto otakon. I CAN goto Chu's Biweekly, I cannot have anyone over this weekend, I WILL goto Otakon even if she kicks me out, she made me get a haircut, It looks flaming GAY! GOD **** IT!!! No one can come over for CH4, ****ing, the world is ending. Someone come save me.

PS Justin I have to talk to you. Its important. Call my cell as soon as you get this.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
No practice =( Well then, If I can get a ride up to Wilmington I'll go to Darren's. It's been a while since I've been there. Sorry about your luck Kevin.

echos

Smash Journeyman
me, nick, brett, kevin, maby mike i havnt talked to him. Were looking at potentialy 5 Chu if im right (someone please correct me if im wrong)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
After reading the OP in Chu's thread, I've realized that I want to improve as much as possible so that I can have a solid reputation is Smash. I've misssed out on 5-6 years of experience and I want to make it up in every way I can. It's like there's a burning passion I've got that's driving me into practicing more and more each day. I can't wait until we go to his last biweekly so that I can finally see what T've been missing out on with my own two eyes.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It's "Wat up" Brett lol. Also, could you put Marth as one of my secondaries in Brawl as well? Hey Justin, I know that you volunteered to drive down to Chu's, but how much gas money does each person need to contribute? I'm trying to save for Otakon, but I should be able to spare some. I just need to know how much so I can plan in advance.

echos

Smash Journeyman
It's "Wat up" Brett lol. Also, could you put Marth as one of my secondaries in Brawl as well? Hey Justin, I know that you volunteered to drive down to Chu's, but how much gas money does each person need to contribute? I'm trying to save for Otakon, but I should be able to spare some. I just need to know how much so I can plan in advance.
well im in a ****ty situation as of right now my car had to go back in the shop and i got some other liabilities that are having anal sex with my wallet right now so in the invent that i can still go just enough money so that my tank breaks even after all the driving is over it takes about 40 bucks to fill my **** up so about 40 bucks should do between everyone

Top Bottom