• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

ummm its there idk where ther link is and im going 2 otakon but im just gonna wing it when i get there.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hi McNasty-sensei! Finally made it to the boards! Still practicing the basics of getting good at Smash...Hopefully I'll be a match for you guys sometime in the future.

I'm Andy, BTW...from the DAS Dover meetings.
Welcome to the boards man. I hope you enjoy your stay:)

echos

Smash Journeyman
mind if i come, i miss my Kent Island buddy and i haven't played u in brawl since JV's house XD
That would be awesome Allen, get your *** down here :)

AND NICK my Ganon is so text book you will feel like your reading a book about long division lol

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Yo, Tru! Update my info, will ya? I play as Samus as main in Melee, and Falcon as secondary! That's it! And also, update my tags, please.
Thread is looking good, hope to play a few of you gents in the near future.

I wish I didn't have work on the days of Chu's Bi-weekly. Last one, too.

I will be at the next Critical Hit, however. Count me in!

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Nice AMV. I like the lip sync at the beginning.

Also, where did you get your sig? I want one of Wario and Big Boss doing something badass with my tag and handle at the bottom with all the effects like yours...
It's times like these that make me wish I knew something about photoshop.

If the Double N-air in to a knee kill for Captain Falcon hasn't been done yet for Brawl, consider it done. It was satisfying.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Cronux ma brother it's been forever since you posted here:laugh: It's a shame that you can't come to Chu's biweekly, but we'll definitely have you in shape before CH4.

If possible I would also like to join Program and the others this Saturday since I don't have work. I needs practice before next weekend lol.

Program

Smash Apprentice
The ****ty thing is, Nick, that my mom FLIPPED over the last little fest at my house. Daniel was just a complete ******* about everything. I told her 3 people and she seemed fine with that, I know its going to be Mike and Justin, but I don't know whether the third will be Brett or Allen. I need to get the info from Justin before Saturday though so I can tell my mom. It sucks not having your own place. Like, For example, Daniel told my mom you guys were drinking. Yea...

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Wow...that's just messed up. Could you guys possibly come down here? My folks wouldn't have any problems with you coming down. Also, Cronux might let people come over as well.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Wow...that's just messed up. Could you guys possibly come down here? My folk wouldn't have any problems with you coming down. Also, Cronux might let people come over as well.
yeah kevins brother is a ****, we could come down there maby my car is just in the shop still

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Also, where did you get your sig? I want one of Wario and Big Boss doing something badass with my tag and handle at the bottom with all the effects like yours...
It's times like these that make me wish I knew something about photoshop.
I can make you 1 sam all i need is the pictures of wario. You can give me ones from the game itself, I found a converter for it :D

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
**** YEAH. I'll have those to you soon.

And yeah, I'd be fine to have a few people over... Just bring your own food and rides and whatnot. My parents are trying to figure out what's happening to all the monies. They're set that it's my and my brother's friends, but I keep tellin' them, they don't eat much. :3

D

Deleted member

your bro said we were drinking there????

wtf man that really upsets me ALOT actually

Top Bottom