• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

whoa if mike starts posting again that means the ENTIRE crew will actually b on the boards for once =I

Program

Smash Apprentice
I think itll be best if we just keep our anger to ourselves. Anyway, call me tomarrow justin if i need to pick you up. Itll be best if you guys, when you se daniel, not to say anything, becuase if you say anything, then Ill get heat cause he will whine to my parents.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
you should try to come down this weekend sam with mike and allen

I'll try... I have a place to be Sunday. Suncoast wants me to win free ****.

But if it's only for Saturday, I'm in! I'm not working, go figure.

Also, FIRST POST ON THE 100th PAGE! WOO!

Program

Smash Apprentice

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Guess who's back from North Carolina!! I'm going to bring the pain to the smash tournament tomorrow and let you guys know how many people I took first over :)

Program

Smash Apprentice
It all depends on my dad, I told him 3 people. Justin, Mike are Definates. I don;t know about the third. Im sure justin will keep you posted.

echos

Smash Journeyman
im trying to find out were we can all hang out at. Kevins having family trouble, my parents will only allow me to have one person over this weekend. So Im trying to fiqure out were we can game at. It might work if we can go over kevins house after he gets off work, like we could hang at my place till 11 then head over kevbots after i dunno.

echos

Smash Journeyman
*watched brawl vids*
Nice Ganon Valor, maybe next time we meet I can get a chance to take my falcon against him to see how I do against it once I get back from the beach.
hey thanks epic! yesterday was bad though i actually asked kevin not to post any of the fights from yesterday cause i was having a ****ty day, but thank you very much.

Program

Smash Apprentice
My bad Justin, I didnt know you didnt want any of them. BTW, My grandad died at 4pm on the 25th, so I cant have anyone over at my house. Im going to Justins after work saturday night though. So Anyone who wants to ****ing whip my *** in brawl and cheer me up is more then happy to do so.

P.S. No love Epic? Ouch.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I'm sorry to hear the bad news, Program. I wish you the best. I will not be coming to Kent island this time either. Next time, assuming someone tells me ahead of time.

D

Deleted member

some-one grab that cam since i wont b there and super dreading your g-pop kev :(

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Sorry to hear Kev. I know it sucks.

So who is coming up tomorrow night for some smashin'?

I got back from the harrisburg tournament earlier today. There was melee singles & brawl teams.

I took 2nd in melee Singles & I was on the team that took 1st for brawl teams. People were like wow WTF, that's the best DK I've ever seen! ;)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Housing for Final ChuDat Bi-Weekly!:

20 Walden Cypress
Baltimore, MD 21207

Huge 3 bedroom apartment. Balcony. Basement (bring sleeping bags). Plenty of space to sleep =). Also, there is a nice projector to play games on. The games they have range from NES to n64 to genesis haha. U guys are lucky to be staying here, what a amazing offer =).

ps. Please respond in my thread and let me know if its an alright place for you guys to stay =)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Thank you so much Chu. That should work out just fine.
Hey guys here are links for the directions to the housing and Chu's biweekly. I do not have access to a printer atm so whoever does PRINT these ASAP.

The directions to the house that we're staying at starts from my house so there shouldn't be any problems getting there.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Dov...Baltimore&2s=MD&2a=20+Walden+Cypress&2z=21207

Here are the directions from the house that we're staying to Chu's biweekly location:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Bal...lls+Church&2s=VA&2a=3312+Dauphine+Dr&2z=22042

All that's left is to get supplies or whatever before we go. Justin do you still need only $40 all together for this trip? Please confirm this so that everyone can split this evenly.

Congrats on winning teams and getting second in singles Tim. I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to Wilmington today, but I'll try since I want to see this "DK" of yours lol. Also, are you gonna come to ChuDat's last biweekly this weekend? The more smashers the better I always say :D

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I agree wholeheartedly Tru=. I love watching Darkrain play Falcon. He was my inspiration after all lol. This will be a big step for DE rep if as many of us as possible go. I know that whatever happens I'll mature as a player because of the experience that I gain from the biweekly. That's my top priority and nothing else is going to get in my way.

Sorry Tim, but as usual, I lack transportation to Darren's. I also have work today =[

Top Bottom