• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Forget it, I'm going to Chu's. Will we be leaving after 4 in the PM on Friday? I got off work then.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
gahhhh i wanna go and i know i said im going but two of my friends are moving away...and there throwing a party on the 2nd which if i recall is on the same day :( so i don't know what im doing yet....ill probably go to chu's and then hang out with them during that week b4 they leave.

If i do go im not sure when im gonna be leaving for it....but by the looks we are gonna need more than 1 car.

D

Deleted member

gahhhh i wanna go and i know i said im going but two of my friends are moving away...and there throwing a party on the 2nd which if i recall is on the same day :( so i don't know what im doing yet....ill probably go to chu's and then hang out with them during that week b4 they leave.

If i do go im not sure when im gonna be leaving for it....but by the looks we are gonna need more than 1 car.
alright guys tommorrow(monday) were all going 2g2gether and discuss this so its all planned out ok.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
ok its gotta be later in the afternoon though, i have to chill at home in the morning i guess someones coming to fix something

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey again guyz, I forgot something to tell u something lolz.

Here's the contact information -

Turbo - 443 783 4795
Sean - 443 880 5657
Kraid - 443 783 6536

Alright, thats the phone numbers to the peoples house u guyz will be staying at. I gave u multiple phone numbers just in case haha.

D

Deleted member

Hey again guyz, I forgot something to tell u something lolz.

Here's the contact information -

Turbo - 443 783 4795
Sean - 443 880 5657
Kraid - 443 783 6536

Alright, thats the phone numbers to the peoples house u guyz will be staying at. I gave u multiple phone numbers just in case haha.
lright excellent.i was gonna ask about that hahha!

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Good vid. You know you still have like 4 smash vids in one of the 12 ****ING drawers under my bed.
Pick 'em up, will ya?

D

Deleted member

rate the vid T__T

and ill get the tapes soon but ill b bringn' more over though lol

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Those are some of the most entertaining matches I've seen thus far. The Samus ditto had me one the edge of my seat.

I haven't been playing smash much lately, and I think my Brawl game is off, but I plan stepping it up by a shiz load. I'll Money Match ditto anybody with Link, Ganon, Shiek, Zelda, or Samus. And I'll probably even money match ditto with Falcon. Eventhough I don't pratice Falcon, but I'm not half bad in Falcon dittos.

Nice work once again tru. You became a lswordsman with the Metaknight vid. Became Tru Dat with the Ice Climbers vid. And pretty much did this with the Yoshi vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srE7RdNsHlY&feature=related

D

Deleted member

nick how many people am i car pooling?
heres who i know is going thus far:

Me
Nick
you
sam

who is taking a car so far:

you
sam

everyone find out wat is going on so i can compile a list for us to look at but we all need to be going.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
has sam's been cleared by chu for housing, if not he needs 2 do that first....and ill ask my parents tonight for the 100% clearing that im going

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Yeah, I guess I'm driving now... Thanks for the thought Tru... lol j/k. I'll drive anyone who can fit into my car. It seats 5 counting myself.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys sorry to be a bother, but im in a bit of a bind.

My dad took my keys away. I have to ask for them now. I also have NO money. I may be able to come up with the 7 dollars for the Brawl day, but I don't think I'll be able to come up with the money for the melee day. Im also not sure about housing and paying for gas and ****. How much is housing? Anyway, Im in a huge financial hole right now, and if anyone could please donate to the "Save the poor Jew" Fund, Id love you forever, and prolly pay you back when im not poor.

PS Aren't we leaving saturday morning? I took off Saturday and Sunday to go. Im not sure about my schedule for friday yet.

echos

Smash Journeyman
my house is on the way to chus so why not on saturday everyone ride in sams car to my house then we can distribute people into the cars evenly so its not so cramped

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Just to let you guys know, JV is coming so he can provide transportation. I'm probably going with him since he lives 15 minutes away from me. Also, since Melee starts at 11 am on Saturday I'm planning on leaving with JV on Friday after I get off from work (which is 4pm) in order to go to the house that ChuDat provided. I hope to see you guys there.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'll talk to you tomorrow about it JV. I thought that it would be better if you drove, but we'll figure everything out before Friday.

Top Bottom