• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Crap, the tourney starts at 6 so unless you can get someone to take your shift or just take off that day then this ain't gonna happen lol. However, I just found out that H2YL is having Critical Hit 4. It's a two day tourney that will be on Septmeber 8 and 9th. Here's the details if anyone's interested: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=180762

echos

Smash Journeyman
hmmm yeah might not work nick plus im broke lol i got like 60 bucks to my name to last me till next week we can find another one that will work better for us

D

Deleted member

i have court the 11th but its at 12:00 so im trying to go too still though

TIM-cargo toss saomeone off stage into the stage for a stage-spike =D its awesomely effective

D

Deleted member

HOLY **** crew battle at CH4 DE has to take that if we take anything PRACTICE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres the plan:

we'll practice for brawl and ill work on a line-up for 3/4/5 positions.

get to it DE

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Echos I'll definitely be practicing at Brawl for a while. I just need to know the techs for my characters, as well as utilizing my sheild options. As for the tourney I agree. Oh well T_T. Anyway, I think that the crew should try to get together every other week to practice. CH4 will definitely be tougher then CH3 so we need to be on our A game. I'll try to schedule in advance so that I'm neither working or going to school during the tourney. I will make you guys proud.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry Echos I'll definitely be practicing at Brawl for a while. I just need to know the techs for my characters, as well as utilizing my sheild options. As for the tourney I agree. Oh well T_T. Anyway, I think that the crew should try to get together every other week to practice. CH4 will definitely be tougher then CH3 so we need to be on our A game. I'll try to schedule in advance so that I'm neither working or going to school during the tourney. I will make you guys proud.
no i will make YOU proud my friend.its time to buckle down like never b4
*epic montage music begins*

lets do this

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
HOLY **** crew battle at CH4 DE has to take that if we take anything PRACTICE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres the plan:

we'll practice for brawl and ill work on a line-up for 3/4/5 positions.

get to it DE
Is the Crew tourney at CH4 gonna be state crews, or regular crews?

I already volunteered my crib for DE smashfest. If they're doing state crew battles at ch4, I don't mind using my for the place for practice every other week, or every week for just for the sake of the DE smash community.

I don't know if I will be allowed to go all the way to virginia, but if I can, can I carpool with you guys down the C3 this weekend?

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Hey what's up everybody? I bet a lot of things have happened since I left. I'm not back in America yet I'm just using a PC in the school that we own here in the Philippines. I didn't get to bring any of my game systems except my Nintendo DS. Looks like I'm gonna be stuck here a lot longer than I thought. Good luck to your tournaments guys.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Thanks JV. It's awesome to hear from you again. As of last night I got down glide tossing, smash boosting (aka snakedashing), sheild chaingrabbing w/DDD and speed hugging. I think that covers all the basic techs that I need to know. I'll keep searching though.

SmashBrudda it would be great if we could use your place to practice. The only problem for me is transportation. However, I am free next Friday so I'll let you know what's going on. How does everyone else feel about training at SmashBrudda's?

echos

Smash Journeyman
Full flying 360 Zangese Warlock punch

I invented a new technique with Ganon last night.... From a hanging posision press the X or Y button to perform your jump then imeadiatly after the animation starts press away and b (not simaltaniously) to perform a backwards Warlock punch right after that slap the controll stick in the oppossite direction then what you orginally pressed to do a jumping full 360 warlock punch (also works with captin falcon)

D

Deleted member

I actually wanted to play him again. I almost beat his falco, and I'm pretty sure I can. But yeah, he's definately better than I am, but I think I can outsmart him in a set ^_^
lol i tought hat =)

and thx kev i needs it ASAP

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I wish I could :(

I work 11 - 8 tomorrow.

By the way Brett, that cargo throw doesn't actually work. That guy in that monkey business has good control over DK and is very good with aim, but he sucks at mindgames and his edgegame. Like... the people he's playing must not be touching the controller at all when he stage spikes them with that grab. In brawl it's different than melee, if you slam on the analog stick a lot it breaks grabs. Melee you had to hit buttons... but you can break out of them much quicker in brawl... so if you hold someone for more than 1.5 seconds when they're below 70% something is wrong, they must not be touching the controller.

Top Bottom