• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

That was a good idea last night Nick/Brett. That tourney was fun.

I got ***** by everybody it was crazy. Haha, Scha always out plays me like by sooooooo much. Then I kick him in the head and he loses >__>
lol definentally nick (xell) was my hardest matchup but tim we seemed to have too much fun in our matches lol

OK guys ive been revewing our de players that have accounts and heres the list i have so far of the actual ones that play:

NoVaLombardia
bowlingball424
AnuriSOUL
Binge
Darian
C00l Dr.$
Tru=
Xelloss
Cronux
zl.TyranT
Foxxx17
Ultimascout
What?
Flluers
Epic of de
srules
Ace
bugz
cobolt
0oki
EKOM
hezablack
Program
ghetto yoda
Fugue
Vicente
gunrunner89

theres more ppl but they realllly need to get accounts ASAP!!!

Program

Smash Apprentice
Brett, Im going to smack the **** out of you for having my favorite FF villian as your avatar! And I want to play Melee now, Tyrant has inspired me becuase he showed me a character that just matches my playstyle for melee and I just feel the groove. I demand practice from someone, Im open on saturday, so one of you ****s come down here or I come up there. I want to play with you guys and get better so we can show up at Chu's next Bi-weekly. I told nick I still was playing this ****ing game, and now I have the drive as well. **** you all and Basara KO. 302 Revolution!

D

Deleted member

falco is who you like? or is it link?

im confused T__T

if its falco then you can probably learn the most with him from me out of us

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Nice. She's a great character and doesn't require that much techskill to be good with. Not to mention she ***** everyone that isn't high/top tier, and her only "bad" matchups are spacies. However, she can just dthrow techchase-->edgeguard. From there, needles and dsmash can gimp them pretty easily.

D

Deleted member

Lol Its Shiek! The one who plays the song!

That chillin video is just sick
i see then well the best person to go to about shiek would be either me or tyrant since were really the only ones that use shiek but not even that much lately =/

but thats good tho because that would expand our horizon of characters in our group =)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Lol Its Shiek! The one who plays the song!

That chillin video is just sick
Um... Shiek is not terrible in brawl... I will MM you with my Shiek in brawl.

Then I'll show you why DK is stupid broken. :embarrass

Shiek is gay in melee. >_> I have played her for about 4 hours my entire life, 3 of which was vs Scar about a week ago. And I was 0 - deathing him out of 1 grab. You only need to do the following...

1. Ftilt
2. Dthrow
3. Fair
4. Jab
5. Dash Attack / Dash Cancel'd Grab

Not necessarily in that order.

D

Deleted member

Um... Shiek is not terrible in brawl... I will MM you with my Shiek in brawl.

Then I'll show you why DK is stupid broken. :embarrass

Shiek is gay in melee. >_> I have played her for about 4 hours my entire life, 3 of which was vs Scar about a week ago. And I was 0 - deathing him out of 1 grab. You only need to do the following...

1. Ftilt
2. Dthrow
3. Fair
4. Jab
5. Dash Attack / Dash Cancel'd Grab

Not necessarily in that order.
lol throw a d-smash in there and youve got the ultimate combination ahahahahaha!

EDIT:
lol definentally nick (xell) was my hardest matchup but tim we seemed to have too much fun in our matches lol

OK guys ive been revewing our de players that have accounts and heres the list i have so far of the actual ones that play:

NoVaLombardia
bowlingball424
AnuriSOUL
Binge
Darian
C00l Dr.$
Tru=
Xelloss
Cronux
zl.TyranT
Foxxx17
Ultimascout
What?
Fluers
Epic of de
srules
Ace
bugz
cobolt
0oki
EKOM
hezablack
Program
ghetto yoda
Fugue
Vicente
gunrunner89

theres more ppl but they realllly need to get accounts ASAP!!!
forgot to add lenvil in that list.

alone with our members that are on smashboards we have more than 25 ppl so far

Program

Smash Apprentice
I say a Chessmaster match to decide who gets US. And Ill take that MM Shiek Vs. MK. Anyway, Uhhh I was going to say something but now im not. **** it. Someone get on AIM.

D

Deleted member

I say a Chessmaster match to decide who gets US. And Ill take that MM Shiek Vs. MK. Anyway, Uhhh I was going to say something but now im not. **** it. Someone get on AIM.
lol no not in brawl

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
LoL shamless self advertising

http://www.youtube.com/novalombardia

one is for my title screen for my final in animation I

the other is a BG im going to super impose through a green screen for the final in CG / Moving Images

OH BTW... if you want, Tru=, i could make cool animated sigs or something for the 302's or something.... in case you ever get inspiration

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Sure, I'll play anyone. I want to improve so badly that it's killing me. Losing my matches yesturday made me realize that I'm not training nearly as much as I need too. I need to step it up if I'm ever going to have a chance to compete with pro players. I must know these games inside and out. I must be prepared for whatever my opponent can throw at me. As long as I get better nothing else matters...

HE'S LAPSING.

I guess I should make an announcement for tournies, huh? I don't think I'll be going ANYWHERE until the new year. Except for Chu's Christmas Bi-weekly. You KNOW there'll be one. Too much work, I need to study, classes suck, I have a need to play Infinite World for the PS2. And MGS4 on X-mas Day. **** IS SO CASH. I PLAYED IT FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES AND MAN WAS IT AWESOME.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'm not lapsing Cronux. I was just being depressed about my performance in those matches. I still have much too improve on. At least everyone is noticing how much faster I'm getting...

Program

Smash Apprentice
I see what you all did Thar

Before the final bWow was stWuck, I TWOAH open a PPORWTAL IN TIME AND FWUNG HIM INTWO DUH FUTUWRE WHERE MAH EVA IS RAW!

D

Deleted member

well nick idk why you were upset after fighting me youve never done a more thorough and flawless job of playing this game called smash and you were easily my hardest opponent sunday.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I just keep thinking that I could have done better. I know I'm letting this get to me too much so I'm trying to not think about it. Anyway, I'm free around 3 so I'll probably call you then. I'll be at my house.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Nice. She's a great character and doesn't require that much techskill to be good with. Not to mention she ***** everyone that isn't high/top tier, and her only "bad" matchups are spacies. However, she can just dthrow techchase-->edgeguard. From there, needles and dsmash can gimp them pretty easily.
Sheik's only bad matchup when played correctly is ICs I like to think.

Top Bottom