• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
nova i demand u just enter! Idk but playing people in tourny matches and friendlies seem completely different to me. Only in a tourny matches will majority of the people play seriously, so u end up getting a lot more out of ever match. While in friendly it's a lot more experimental (thats what ive seen through my experiences).

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
So Ultima, are you going to Mow's smashfest this weekend by any chance? If so I would love to get a ride. Of course, you would be compensated as usual =] Here's the link if anyone else is interested:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=195746

Double post for great justice.
where is this exactly nick? im kinda interested :D but i gotta talk that over with the parents first (also double post ftw)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I think there's some good Falcons on the West coast and Midwest if I'm not mistaken. I'll look for vids when I'm not feeling lazy lol.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
That's the same date as SPOC V which is the second ANMC event. I'm going to that if I can, but maybe Sam might go to CH4.5

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
well by the looks of it then a lot of the larger names are going to CH 4.5 and not SPOC (at least that's what Chu's VIP list says) :/

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but all of those guys are Brawl pros who don't even bother with Melee (except M2K) if you look at that list.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Just edited my last post. Chillin rarely plays Melee and it's conveint for him to go to CH because his crew hosts it. Azen and Chu are also part of H2YL and Sebrik/KingAce are OOS Brawl pros. Not to mention Forte, NEO and G-reg all live in VA and are also Brawl pros so it would make more sense for them to go to CH4.5 instead of SPOC V.

As much as I would like to go to CH4.5, if I can go to SPOC V that takes priority because it's Melee.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
"Brawl pro" is a funny way of saying a special kid who remembered his helmet.

There's not much difference between a pro and scrub in Brawl. One spams moves, the other does the same thing they just don't know why they're spamming it. :laugh:

Quit life. Go to Melee tourneys. Melee will live when Brawl dies off. You could go for a year without playing brawl, go back to it and probably be better than if you had played it consecutively.

I demand to see greater attendance (on a monthly basis, doesn't even have to be every week) on the Dover boys part at Mikes on Sunday nights. That **** is mad fun, and his TV is PERFECT for smash. Get at me.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
nova i demand u just enter! Idk but playing people in tourny matches and friendlies seem completely different to me. Only in a tourny matches will majority of the people play seriously, so u end up getting a lot more out of ever match. While in friendly it's a lot more experimental (thats what ive seen through my experiences).
Yeah, but i even try my best in friendlies, and i fail horribly, so... yeah... logic works

I guess i'll have to cancel the wilmington fest for mow's

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but i even try my best in friendlies, and i fail horribly, so... yeah... logic works

I guess i'll have to cancel the wilmington fest for mow's

UltimaScout said:
I demand to see greater attendance (on a monthly basis, doesn't even have to be every week) on the Dover boys part at Mikes on Sunday nights. That **** is mad fun, and his TV is PERFECT for smash. Get at me.

Go Dover Boys!
I'd come more often if only i didn't work every sunday.

(weird double post)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
i would love to go to mikes ultima, but i got class the next day so i really couldn't this semester. But depending on my schedule for this coming semester i might be able to

PB&J

Smash Hero
im going to be in newark deleware so if anybody wants to play melee let me know and ill will give u the address..my number is 631-484-0733 ..my aim is -itsgotabetheshoe

ill play with anybody so hit me up

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
this whole week ..i thought i put ..my fault..probably intil sunday
Yo dude, if you're around on Sunday you should definately come get ***** at our weekly smash :)

If not, we'll definately try to work something out.

@Nova... you'd better not cancel that dude. I took off work for that **** :mad:

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Oh Geez....

I shouldn't watch japanese matches of 3rd strike and CvS 2 because I really got a need to do some 2-d fighters *twitch*

so who is this PB&J guy? Ultima if you guys are doing something this thanksgiving holiday can you let me know I'd like to get some more practice in melee and I'd like to get a chance to play PB&J.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Yo dude, if you're around on Sunday you should definately come get ***** at our weekly smash :)

If not, we'll definately try to work something out.

@Nova... you'd better not cancel that dude. I took off work for that **** :mad:
lol k

see smashbrudda, if you ever see this message, i told you the first one was a bad impression.

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill try to come..but i won't get *****..so who wants to come to newark and play me today if u live close ill come pick u up if u don't have a ride

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
****? I want in on this!

That'll be awesome if you can head over this Sunday we need to play each other in alot of games besides smash

*cough 3rd strike*

*cough I'm gonna get ***** cough*

*sneeze chun-li sucks* (dives for cover as the beast surfaces)
I'll get in touch with you later once I'm about to head over... or you can call him on your own and maybe get there before me?

PB&J

Smash Hero
i play fox and falco too so

..yeah..anybody else want to play today besides m2k and ultima scout hit me up 631-484-0733

and i don't wobble anymore ..i use to like a year and some change ago..

Top Bottom