• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
i might try to come that sunday.... what time and i probably forget how to get there since its been awhile... address so i can google it... oh wait nvm doesn't work on map sites :p

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
ill try to come..but i won't get *****
Lol, get ***** :laugh:

jk, good matches last night man. they were mad fun, you gotta come over on Sunday and...

ALL YOU LOWER DELAWARE GUYS COME TOO, IT DOESN'T START UNTIL 7PM USUALLY AND EVEN IF YOU LEAVE AT 12AM THATS STILL 5 HOURS OF SMASH!

What's caps lock?

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Lol, get ***** :laugh:

jk, good matches last night man. they were mad fun, you gotta come over on Sunday and...

ALL YOU LOWER DELAWARE GUYS COME TOO, IT DOESN'T START UNTIL 7PM USUALLY AND EVEN IF YOU LEAVE AT 12AM THATS STILL 5 HOURS OF SMASH!

What's caps lock?
gonna have to give me ze address again, maybe its on google by now.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come if I can get a ride. Also, I have off the 5th of December so I should be able to attend your tourney Nova. Will there be a Melee doubles tourney as well? If so then I need a partner.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it is, but you could always just take the directions I give you considering they are 100% accurate.
tru dat

yeah im gonna shoot for a doubles event...

the reason im worried about all this is because last time, we only got 3 tvs, we had 19 entrants... Pools were dreadful. Because they took so long we had to drop it from a 16 double elim to a 8 single elim bracket and we barely finished in time.

And keep in mind, that was only for the singles bracket...

I'll try to sneak in my Wii, and ill see if i can get another cube. That way we can use the 2 projector screens, even though there will be lag, its better than nothing. The only problem with me getting a cube is, i dont have 2 copies of smash.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ultima me and Tyrant will be coming this Sunday after I get off work. Could you text me Mike's entire address so that I can give it to Tyrant.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
WIsh I could go... Stupid term paper. TYRANT. I KNOW YOU'VE GOT A PAPER DUE, TOO.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
gonna have to give me ze address again, maybe its on google by now.
I don't think it is, but you could always just take the directions I give you considering they are 100% accurate.
Hey Ultima me and Tyrant will be coming this Sunday after I get off work. Could you text me Mike's entire address so that I can give it to Tyrant.
Lol, come on Nick, I know it was like 5 posts above yours... but try to keep up :laugh:

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
I doubt i can come on sunday anymore...

I've been having technical problem after technical problem over here and now im behind on my schoolwork... so yeah....

go figure

maybe in 2 weeks or so

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I still have to see if I'm going to be able to go to SPOC, but I haven't been getting worse so that's a plus lol.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
<-------

Lol
Aww, shut up Nova I was dead tired that morning look at time of post.

It was fun at mike's on sunday and I got to do some good 3rd strike matches and I love using urien. Once I find a good stick, a copy of the game, and be able to set up the unblockable string then I'll really be able to offer a challenge to you guys that are more experienced.

and on that note...would it be possible from anyone if I could borrow a setup for 3rd strike?
I'm actually going to be having a super NES street fighter 2 setup, a PS2 alpha anthology setup, and I need another setup to accomadate everyone in the class.

It seems that nobody in my class has ever played street fighter -_-

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So here are the mini-melee tournament results from Mikes last night...

1. UltimaScout
2. Tru=
3. SK-47
4. Xell
5. Tyrant
5. Gheto
7. Valor

Fight records...

Valor:
Lost to SK-47
Lost to Tru=

Gheto:
Lost to UltimaScout
Bye
Lost to Xell

Tyrant:
Bye
Lost to UltimaScout
Lost to Tru=

Xell:
Won vs Tru=
Lost to SK-47
Won vs Gheto
Lost to Tru=

SK-47:
Won vs Valor
Won vs Xell
Lost to UltimaScout
Lost to Tru=

Tru=:
Lost to Xell
Won vs Valor
Won vs Xell
Won vs SK-47
Lost to UltimaScout

UltimaScout:
Won vs Gheto
Won vs Tyrant
Won vs SK-47
Won vs Tru=

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I can lend you a setup Epic, but I know that you can get the Street Fighter Aniversery Collection for $20 used at Gamestop. That has 3rd Strike on it.

Anyway, I still upset about how I did in that mini Melee tournament that was held at Mike's, but I'm just going to practice more so I don't think about it. If I'm going to represent DE I need to not have lackluster performances like that. BTW, Mike thanks for hosting man. Hadn't see you in a long time. It was a pleasure.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
yeah I know, I'm going to check out the gamestops near my home sometime this week to find a copy and I'll be able to borrow a friend's PS2 for just this thing.

Thats really my main concern is just getting a copy of 3rd strike since besides that its all I really need since I won't need to save anything on the memory card on my friend's PS2 but I need the console mainly.

and Nick...Once I save up for a stick and get good at 3rd strike we'll have to do a set...your chun-li against my urien once I've got his basics down.

...Wow...my grammer really does suck after a night of no sleep

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'll play anyone. I want to improve so badly that it's killing me. Losing my matches yesturday made me realize that I'm not training nearly as much as I need too. I need to step it up if I'm ever going to have a chance to compete with pro players. I must know these games inside and out. I must be prepared for whatever my opponent can throw at me. As long as I get better nothing else matters...

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Sure, I'll play anyone. I want to improve so badly that it's killing me. Losing my matches yesturday made me realize that I'm not training nearly as much as I need too. I need to step it up if I'm ever going to compete with pro players. As long as I get better nothing else matters...
Ok Vegeta :bee:

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'm serious....for the most part. Sorry if I'm sounding obsessed, but after yesturday I just feel way more passionate about improving in smash.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I'm serious....for the most part. Sorry if I'm sounding obsessed, but after yesturday I just feel way more passionate about improving in smash.
Haha, was it my words of inspiration? Cause, y'know... it was pretty inspiring to listen to me yeseterday.

Good **** man, make us proud.

D

Deleted member

xell i you did fine lol youve never played better i just puleed that old sexy **** out in the end but im glad its given you more of a drive i suppose =)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
That was a good idea last night Nick/Brett. That tourney was fun.

I got ***** by everybody it was crazy. Haha, Scha always out plays me like by sooooooo much. Then I kick him in the head and he loses >__>

Top Bottom