• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

echos

Smash Journeyman
im not 100% sure if im going or not yet justin (depends on how much i get paid this week), but if i do is it cool for me to stay at your place with sam and nick? If not thats fine
of course dude

I get to smash w/ Tyrant & What? tonight :-P

ZOMG 999 posts
and congrats

O and Brett change the thread name back to car crashers because i wrecked my car the other night i hit a deer my car is pretty well ****ed

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Ah 3rd strike such good sh*t, though I don't have a great deal of practice.

Haven't seen you in a while Program how you doing? Have you looked at Dead Space, its pretty much just another survivor horror game but just like RE4 the death possibilities are just too entertaining...just that make me a little sick to enjoy that?

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Ah 3rd strike such good sh*t, though I don't have a great deal of practice.

Haven't seen you in a while Program how you doing? Have you looked at Dead Space, its pretty much just another survivor horror game but just like RE4 the death possibilities are just too entertaining...just that make me a little sick to enjoy that?
Don't get him started on Dead Space... Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

*sighs* Looks like I'm going to have to bust out Yun and Testament while I'm at Justin's. It's been a while though >_> Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnRHr7fZnKw&feature=related

I was there to witness the manliness lol.

FOR EPIC:

Haha, oh wow. I see what they did thar.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
hey justin sam just got a call from Warren wondering if he can tag along with us to c3 but that would me he needs permission to stay at your place XD, so let me or Sam know if its ok or not. So we can let Warren know asap (hes the ganon player thats over at sam's every now and then btw)

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
He told me that he wanted to team with someone. So if Kevin can't go then I'll team with him if he can.
That was what he was thinking of, actually. And if not you, then... I dunno, does Tru have a teammate?

I mean, he can probably find someone there closer to his level, if he doesn't.

echos

Smash Journeyman
so it would be Allen, Nick, Sam, and Warren correct? that is fine i checked it over with the moms bring money for food and drinks my house a bare.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna slap everyone who is at justins. Nick, I demand Guilty Gear. I know I will lose, but I wanna learn **** it! And Justin! TIZOC!!!!!

echos

Smash Journeyman
O and nick i use Urien in thrid strike and my sol is even sicker now so be prepared

and blazblue comes out in arcades next week something i hope it hits console soon >.>

also Brett can you make it out that would be fantastic

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
I wish i knew some cool stuff about 3rd strike... looks fun

Yo Foxxx, you wanted the date for that thing right? Oh and bump ze thread.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Indeed it was. Some crazy stuff went down and most of the good matches were recorded on Toasty's laptop. Here are the results:

Doubles
1: M2K and DSF (M2K DSF)
2: D3 Runs C3 (g-reg seibrik)
3: Groom Blue (Azen Chillindude)
4: Mario beats his Snake (Candy Boss)
5: Snackerrr (Snakee Knacker)
5: Bride Red (Forte Chu)
7: NinjaKorn (Ninjalink Korn)
7: We throw our (Lobos Gdx)
9: Pancake Time (meep hova)
9: You must be Jokin (Okin Jceaser)
9: Anything Alcoholic (Plank NEO)
9: Super Smash Brothers (LDPK ARC)
13: too Slik (Slik )
13: Not Really (sain jbarraros)
13: Wal-E + Samurai (Kadaj Toasty)
13: Space Monkey (Pyronic Deez)
17: Team Dycer (Shinku Mario + Luigi)
17: Its a Trap! (Crismas tantalus)
17: Wild bill tackles NC catfishj (Echo Karn)
17: Baduchii (Crim Ace)
17: the Colonel (Oath BMX)
17: Holy Hell (Duo Mitsurugi)
17: SC Pros (Ars Devin)
17: Extreme Crab Nicholsons (Cronux Zeal)

25: Pro Team (KUjaProbrawler)
25: Sparks Swords (mister e xell)
25: EEstir (Kirbstir EE)
25: Judgement (Nightshine + Methostheanubis)
25: FSU (Saint NKB)
25: ADAs Whipped (K9 HMS)
25: MOB (Dewdadash Eskimp)
25: We Fight for our Friends (shadowz pfloatz)
33: Top Tier at Beast (thunderhorse quinnydinny)
33: Beauty andthe Beast (Iwan Reshop)
33: cake a holics (cake Bouse)
33: Team Fail (Shoe Koi)
33: Temporary Insanity (Fhero tg-16)

Singles

1: DieSuperFly
2: M2K
3: NinjaLink
4: Azen Zagenite
5: Snake
5: Chillindude829
7: Chu Dat
7: Plank
9: Boss
9: NEO
9: Candy
9: JCaesar
13: Meep!
13: GDX
13: Forte
13: Pyronic~Star
17: Mitsurugi
17: JesiahTEG
17: SnakeKiller3000
17: DUO55
17: Korn
17: KARN
17: g-reg
17: Slikvik
25: van de kamp
25: Dark Pch
25: NKB
25: DewDaDash
25: Lobos
25: EGOSIN
25: K-9
25: Crio
33: LDPK
33: NC-Echo
33: Kadaj
33: Thunderhorse
33: Kirbstir
33: Hova
33: D. Gon
33: Devin
33: Okin
33: Chaos0419
33: TheShadowz
33: BMX
33: SAINT
33: ******
33: FHERO
33: Xell
49: ph00tbag
49: p
49: JWALLZ
49: TG-16
49: ARC
49: Quio
49: Noraa
49: Phloat
49: The Tantalus
49: Killerdevil392
49: Pro-Brawler
49: wayup
49: KOI
49: Deuce Goose
49: Kupo
49: Iwan
65: Mister E
65: Toasty
65: Aki
65: Kuja
65: quinnydinny
65: Pop
65: Famous
65: Fuzz
65: gamestrapp
65: NightShine
65: HMS
65: ORACL
65: Zeal
65: Shoe
65: awddjawb
65: WafLz
65: Spead
65: Lightxdream
65: Cronux
65: Decoy
65: OATH
65: BOLT
65: Force
65: Jambon
65: DKKountry
65: Zero
65: ARS
97: bouse
Good stuff Sam and Alan:) I originally was not going to enter double because I didn't have a partners as usual, but Tope suggested that I teamed up with Mr. E. I was reluctant at first because I didn't want to embarras him, but Mr. E was also inexperienced at teams so I said why the heck not. We beat Beauty and the Beast first round, lost to Groom Blue (lucky us lol) second round then It's a Trap last round.

For singles I went 2-2. I lost my first match to Thumbswayup who plays Diddy:( Then I beat Zero 2-0, Iwan 2-0 and finally lost to Pyronic Star, an Olimar user. All in all, this was mad fun and I got to play Snakeee in a friendly. He even gave me ZSS advice:) I swear his Zamus moves so fast that it's like he's playing Melee lol. Will put a link to vids asap.

Zeal and Cronux if you want to do shoutouts post them here in the results thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206705

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
i still cant believe dsf was there, those doubles matches were so crazy looking

non the less im satisfied on how me and Cronux did in teams, we went 2-2 getting knocked out by Lobos and Gdx

as for singles i now realize i need to find some way to counter Game and Watch, Rob really can't do much against one thats decent a spacing, but no Johns he was a good player.

echos

Smash Journeyman
thanks for everyone coming down on friday to my place it was a joy having all of you also grats on all of you guys doing so well. Brett did you make home allright from my house?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
No problem Justin. I wish I had done some more friendlies with you. Maybe one of these days I can sleep over or something.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Hey Foxx, you still interested in coming on the 5th? Sorry i wasn't able to get a date when you asked about a month ago lol

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
im not sure Nova, my schedule has been pretty tight these past couple of months and i have finals starting very soon...ill have to get back to u about it

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
So is everybody getting ready for ESPOC? Seems like alot of the Dover guys are going to tournies and getting some practice but the few of us over here are trying to practice as well.

Hopefully by the tournie I'll be at my best at both melee and 64 so that by the end maybe DE will get noticed so for everybody thats going lets give it our all.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm definitely going to try my best to go to SPOC V if I can get out of work. I stll practice at Melee alot so I won't be rusty techskill wise.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah thats my biggest concern is that I get rusty and make errors like not properly L-canceling or missing oppurtune moments to combo.

and remember if you want a place to crash and do some friendlies the night before all of you guys are welcome in my home, I'll even make scrambled eggs for you dudes.

but remember cold hands are the worst thing right before a match so keeping them warm is important...but don't stick your hands down your pants and then want to shake hands...its just wrong.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
I won't have to crash, but ill come over to play some melee... i haven't really gotten any bit better cuz i haven't played, so i'll be going to SPOC but not entering pools, not really a point for me to enter :p. I'll just be practing at SPOC with friendlies.

And Epic, if anyone's going your way to crash and you don't have enough room in your car the next day, give me a buzz.

As for the 5th, im updating it with a now definite Melee tournament. Reason being, the school's hours changed so it's open til midnight on the last couple weeks. So i'll be updating the DCAD thread.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm not certain as far as who's all going to be heading out as well as who might crash at my house the night before but I appreciate your offer for a car, but you know...even if you say now that you won't enter pools the odds are is that you'll get caught up in all the fun that you'll kick yourself if you didn't enter.

Thats what happened to me in Smashtality 4...

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Hey if i change my mind who knows.

But if i got eliminated in pools at last SPOC (and it wasn't my first SPOC), and i haven't been playing melee at all while everyone else is still playing, doesn't say much for me trying to make it out of pools this time :p, not to be negative or anything, im just being logical.

oh and im done updating my other thread, so read the new stuff if you feel like it.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Hey if i change my mind who knows.

But if i got eliminated in pools at last SPOC (and it wasn't my first SPOC), and i haven't been playing melee at all while everyone else is still playing, doesn't say much for me trying to make it out of pools this time :p, not to be negative or anything, im just being logical.

oh and im done updating my other thread, so read the new stuff if you feel like it.
Even if you don't think you'll make it out you should still enter. You get to play a bunch of people and it helps you measure up your skill as well as expose you to new playstyles.

Top Bottom