• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
hey guys what did i miss?! :D

No j/k I have read over everything being said so far and everyone has valid point and i mean everyone, even if some are negative. But sometimes you have to be "brutally honest" to really get someone to understand. So I know Ultima you are on Brett's side but you also have to think how much more we play against him compared to you. Not only that, but we know Brett as a person more. So we do know how he responds to situations through general experience. No I'm not trying to start another argument im just saying everyone else really isn't trying to attack Brett, we all care for him and we really want to see him improve more (even though i don't have much room to talk seeing how I don't play much anymore). He IS the person who inspired everyone in Dover to start playing melee at a higher of play.

Anyway I do agree with you Ultima that everyone has places to improve and that we should invite Brett to events/get together, which some times we do it's just we can't get a hold of him all the time, b/c unlike Nick and Sam. Me and Brett do enjoy going to parties and socializing with new people along with other non gaming things so smash isn't always his or mines top priority (no I'm not trying to say by posting on smash boards it means everyone automatically doesn't have other activities going on in there life)

You know for some reason i have no idea where I'm going with as of now... XD

so there is my view on this situation, choose to accept it or hate it idk everyone has a write to there opinion and its no reason to get mad about....anyway off to work i go T_T

D

Deleted member

No j/k I have read over everything being said so far and everyone has valid point and i mean everyone, even if some are negative. But sometimes you have to be "brutally honest" to really get someone to understand. So I know Ultima you are on Brett's side but you also have to think how much more we play against him compared to you. Not only that, but we know Brett as a person more. So we do know how he responds to situations through general experience. No I'm not trying to start another argument im just saying everyone else really isn't trying to attack Brett, we all care for him and we really want to see him improve more (even though i don't have much room to talk seeing how I don't play much anymore). He IS the person who inspired everyone in Dover to start playing melee at a higher of play.

Anyway I do agree with you Ultima that everyone has places to improve and that we should invite Brett to events/get together, which some times we do it's just we can't get a hold of him all the time, b/c unlike Nick and Sam. Me and Brett do enjoy going to parties and socializing with new people along with other non gaming things so smash isn't always his or mines top priority (no I'm not trying to say by posting on smash boards it means everyone automatically doesn't have other activities going on in there life)

You know for some reason i have no idea where I'm going with as of now... XD

so there is my view on this situation, choose to accept it or hate it idk everyone has a write to there opinion and its no reason to get mad about....anyway off to work i go T_T

duely noted too bad i wish it was parties i could go to instead of dealing w/all the other crap T__T

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
i mean c'mon beating ppl like omni and g-reg while completely trashed w/yoshi is saying something >_>
Whoa seriously? I gotta play your Yoshi again dude.

Are you still getting grief from when you were in court? I don't have court issues but right now I'm not going to tournies since I need to get my work done in school but once I have some time open I'm going to try and get to some more experience in tournies.

All I'm going to say is that I'd like for you to head out with us to one of the big tournies and laugh as most likely all of us will get ***** in pools except Ultima...maybe but we just like playing against really good people.

Besides...are you going to say no if I say falcon ditto?

D

Deleted member

no i still have court im going to =/

and besides if you think youll get ***** in pools you will you have to be positive and just have fun but still be serious tho =)

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Jump into a pool with Scar...I've had to twice already

But Yeah you have a point I try not to be negative about it but I think its due to my lack of experience that I get nervous and don't really play too well.

But meh, I still have fun though the experience is what I really enjoy from going to big tournaments and I'm thankful that Tim lets us go with him.

*snicker* we DE guys might be mistaken for UltimaScout groupies

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to go to this... woot the day before my bday... oh and i work on my bday, awesome.

So if you need a gas efficient car, i gotz one, and if people are carpooling you can come with me and chip in for gas.... (hooray for lower gas prices again!)

oh, im also posting the DCAD smashfest info for dec.5th on friday, this time i can only get it to go til 11 pm though.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
duly noted
Fixed your spelling

do you have anyone to play against that uses yoshi?

if not i would be an excellent opponent for you!
The only person who uses Yoshi vs me is Teh_Spamerer, and that's very infrequent. I usually 2-3 stock him.

So I know Ultima you are on Brett's side but you also have to think how much more we play against him compared to you.
I'm not taking sides. That's the beauty of my stances, I play the role of the mediator. That's why I always succeed as a manager at work :) I keep the people happy and working.

*snicker* we DE guys might be mistaken for UltimaScout groupies
Ironically some players don't even know my name they only call me Delaware. Some people won't consider me DE (i.e. WoZ). I'm not ranked anywhere. I'm just kinda the guy who drives everyone that is good.

I am known for my ridiculous play style and frustrating other players with ******** mind games... Oh and I talk **** on every Ganon player in history.

Be glad to have a home, show your allegiance to eachother and follow Nick's lead. He's had a taste of the type of growth needed to get in the top 15-25 for your region.

I'm always here for you guys obviously since I'm so close. Even if I can't get on the map, I'll be ****ed if you guys can't.
:embarrass

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Be a teams mercenary lol,

"I don't know..."
--UltimaScout, the Vagrant Knight

I'll make a little animated short about it, or some type of silly comic.

Hey speaking of talking **** on every Ganon player, tim, think you can get Darren to come to the DCAD thing? Last time he heard about it, it was too late; he wish he knew about it, so let him know about it.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Be a teams mercenary lol,

"I don't know..."
--UltimaScout, the Vagrant Knight

I'll make a little animated short about it, or some type of silly comic.

Hey speaking of talking **** on every Ganon player, tim, think you can get Darren to come to the DCAD thing? Last time he heard about it, it was too late; he wish he knew about it, so let him know about it.
Ok... info on it?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad that everyone is on the same page now. Tru=, I apologize for making you mad. I just wanted to get my point across. I realize that you want to unify DE just like the rest of us so let's all work together and make it happen:)

Anyway, everyone please post in the regional panelist thread. The deadline is the 30th so please just put your input. The more of us that post, the more that the other states will realize that DE has a community as well.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Done and Donner, Nick....

Hopefully i get more TVs this time... last time i only had 3, and it was dreadful running a tournament on 3 tvs...

Even though i'm not hosting a tourney this time, someone might run a side tourney.

I'm surprised nobody figured out the simple solution of unifying DE. We build a Melee Frat House and all live in it....
I'm a jenius....

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Nova you're my hero.

anywho for the most part guys i am better but that doesnt mean im going to play you guys like it f its not tourny i mean i did teach you that after all >_> and i do have things to do wich keeps me from going to tournies (court.prob.,etc.)so even tho you are putting a lot of thought behind your posts (thanks nick) you need to think alot more.
Thanks for the compliment. Sorry for not putting more thought behind my post by not mentioning your life, but I was speaking only about smash...minus my bit about your involvement in being active in tournaments lately.

Let me get this straight by stating what I think you mean, " I'm better than all of you because I sandbag in friendlies all the time." If that's what you mean then why do you always get pissed off whenever I beat you really badly? Even whenever you say and I quote, "Alright, enough of this ****. It's time to get serious." and I still completely outplay you for the most part. Not to mention that our win ratio against eachother is at least 6:4 with me being 6. You even said that I was the better player because I apply my techskill in a more effective manner. Again, this is what I think you mean so if I'm wrong then correct me.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
this is tru=

why do you always ****ing say this im better than you ****.

my names ****ing tru= what im saying is ****ing dont judge me *******.

also i dont care about win ratio the fact is i come up with all these effective things,i give you infop and tips,apply it myself to show you what i mean,and go back to sandbaging but u fail to mention any of that hmmmmm

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so I guess I was right. It took you long enough to realize that I was doing it to you...and still winning:laugh:. As for the "useful tips" that you give me I knew those things a long time ago. Not to mention those tips are pretty useless at high level play. There is nothing that you know or can do in this game that outclasses me. I'm the better player. Get over it. I'm not the one getting all pissy about it Mr. Tru=. However, I guess that cussing profusely is the only way that you can express yourself right? I wanted to discuss this maturely, but screw that. Just remember that you're not the only one who can talk crap.

Program

Smash Apprentice
I thought you two guys were friends. But, im not from DE, my word has no say. But, I think this should be more about getting the state better as a whole. Not having a poster child for the state. Wouldnt it look better if all of DE is good, not having "Player X" be the states representative? Does MD/VA have that? If we are going to be taken seriously, i think it should be about getting new people into the community, getting ourselves better, and getting the respect we deserve? We need to work together. Not this ****ing Real World/Road Rules bull****.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Program. I let my emotions get the better off me. I'm going to do my best to make the state more known.However, it's up to the other players here to decide if they want to get better or not. Thanks for your input Kevin. I truly appreciate it. I'm going to do some thinking about what needs to be done to better the DE community instead of wasting my time arguing over a silly title.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
I thought you two guys were friends. But, im not from DE, my word has no say. But, I think this should be more about getting the state better as a whole. Not having a poster child for the state. Wouldnt it look better if all of DE is good, not having "Player X" be the states representative? Does MD/VA have that? If we are going to be taken seriously, i think it should be about getting new people into the community, getting ourselves better, and getting the respect we deserve? We need to work together. Not this ****ing Real World/Road Rules bull****.
I agree with u 100% Kevin, but you do have a say u are one of our friends that has seen and played against all of us DE players i believe so there really is no reason why your opinion shouldn't matter

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Remember, My say has no weight. Just throwing out my two cents. Why dont we all drink and play 3rd Strike?
Sounds like a plan good sir:chuckle:

Don't say that your opinion has no meaning. You know more about us than anyone else from any other state. You're our friend and we appreciate your help. DE will be known and I'll make sure it happens:)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sure dude. When's the next time that you can come down? I doubt that you're available on Thursday, but that's when Andy comes down and plays those games with me. He's helped me improve a lot and he can do the same for you. Please post in the regional panelist thread if you haven't already. All help is much appreciated:)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'll get back to you on that Program. Btw, can you get in contact with Justin. I remember him saying that he could house me and Cronux on Friday before C3, but I could be wrong so I need clarification asap.

echos

Smash Journeyman
i get off work at 4:30 nick you can come over any time after that who all am i housing again?, also bring your memory card for third strike kevin dosn't have all the system direction unlocked let him copy your data.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
im not 100% sure if im going or not yet justin (depends on how much i get paid this week), but if i do is it cool for me to stay at your place with sam and nick? If not thats fine

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
what are you talking about
I think he's talking about when you played him at Chu's house during his first Final Biweekly. He was the guy sitting in the laundry room in the dark and wanted to MM you. When he played you he was the pink yoshi if I'm not mistaken.

Justin, I will bring my memory card, HRAP2, and GG if Kevin has his PS2 there. Kevin, are you coming tomorrow? I couldn't tell by your post sorry.

Top Bottom