• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

for brawl alan your right about the bros but as for melee their tech skill is pretty **** good but t doesnt matter because ill be at the lan friday anyway.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
for brawl alan your right about the bros but as for melee their tech skill is pretty **** good but t doesnt matter because ill be at the lan friday anyway.
Wreck some *****es

BTW, Nick I can like actually do sick *** Scar lookin' combos to people with Falcon now.

Fox is also quickly becoming one of my better characters. I can already pretty much 0-death in Fox dittos. (Only works on FD) I am starting to use him for my Marth counter now.

D

Deleted member

Wreck some *****es

BTW, Nick I can like actually do sick *** Scar lookin' combos to people with Falcon now.

Fox is also quickly becoming one of my better characters. I can already pretty much 0-death in Fox dittos. (Only works on FD) I am starting to use him for my Marth counter now.
im very glad to see your finally getting into fox tim. thatl def help in the long run against alot of player since some just cant function against his nairs and shines

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
i see what you did there.
:laugh:

I figured you'd like that. You're the only person who'll get the reference too.

Ironically I counterpick Fox with Falcon now though. From getting gayed so hard and my tournament brackets in the past, I know how to tech chase him very effectively etc now. Foxes are more afraid of me than I am of them.

Which is a lie, I will waveshine people. But I only do it on Pokemon Stadium if they come down in the middle with me when the giant rock is up and I can just infinite wall shine them.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Wreck some *****es

What's this.....Ulitma doing combos....with Falcon. Madness lol. Fox is also my Marth counter. I also just Marth ditto since it's one of my better matchups.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Friggin hate fox...especially shay's...

maybe I just need some more practice against them. and I really need to be more consistant with my edge-teching, sometimes I might only edge-tech once a match and other times I'll edge-tech Marth's B move when Mike Ghetto tries to edge guard me on FD like six times in a row.

But first things first is avoid getting tech-chased all day long and not getting ***** by falcos

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
But first things first is avoid getting tech-chased
Translates as... "Avoid getting grabbed".

Did you like how I handled scha's fox? haha. I found out you should just fight him as if he were a real fox... run as fast as you can straight at him and try to step on him, or fall on him with your knee. :laugh:

Eventually when they make PA rankings again, watch for me in the top 10 ;)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
well no wonder i mean i really think Darkrain is captain falcon in disguise he just know him so well

almost 2 well..... >.> <.<

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It's basically a small LAN party where the students get together and play games. There's usually tournaments for the popular games with prizes such as money or gift cards. The party costs $5 to enter and people can stay there until 12 at night.

echos

Smash Journeyman
It's basically a small LAN party where the students get together and play games. There's usually tournaments for the popular games with prizes such as money or gift cards. The party costs $5 to enter and people can stay there until 12 at night.
what time dose it start nick i work till 4:30 on friday, also will brett be there, and where is the gold at? also what college is it again? universtity of DE? so many questions >.>

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
if i remember right around 4 or 5 justin...im not sure how late its going this year, it differnt every lan some times its till midnight other times its 2am and once we had it all night

echos

Smash Journeyman
if everyone else is going then i will attend dose anyone have the address for the place so that i may map quest it.

D

Deleted member

what time dose it start nick i work till 4:30 on friday, also will brett be there, and where is the gold at? also what college is it again? universtity of DE? so many questions >.>
apparently i wont since im a bad influence and dont exist to anyone anymore except tim

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Hm...well Brett I dare say you should make a dramatic entrance at the tournie just to **** anybody that isn't you.

By the way Blaze Blu is coming out pretty soon...have you guys looked at some of the characters?

I'm kinda interested in seeing what Litchi is capable of, she reminds me kinda of Jam but can throw out so much crap at the opponent

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Kay, i think i got a date for the shindig

It's probably going to be Friday December 12th from 4:30pm - 12 am.

If not, it should be on Thursday Dec 11th from ..... uhhh i don't know times yet i'll have to clarify with the director in the school.

If not either, i'll shoot for dec. 5th the week before the intended friday.

I'll get more info about it. However, quite frankly with SPOC coming that same week's saturday, i doubt that many would show up, and i'd need a good amount of TVs and cubes, or i can't host it at all.

Melee btw.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hope it works out Nova. We haven't played in a while man. I've gotten much better and I'd love to Marth ditto you again. Epic I should be over your house around 10:30 or 11 tonight because I just found out that I have work today. Ultima will you stop by to play before you go to your house again? I ask because I want to get in as many friendlies as I can. Granted, I'll probably go to sleep at 1 or 2 at the latest.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i haven't been playing any smash at all, work work work :p

Got finals coming up too, but i think i can probably squeeze a local meet up

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Kay, i think i got a date for the shindig

It's probably going to be Friday December 12th from 4:30pm - 12 am.

If not, it should be on Thursday Dec 11th from ..... uhhh i don't know times yet i'll have to clarify with the director in the school.

If not either, i'll shoot for dec. 5th the week before the intended friday.

I'll get more info about it. However, quite frankly with SPOC coming that same week's saturday, i doubt that many would show up, and i'd need a good amount of TVs and cubes, or i can't host it at all.

Melee btw.
So... Confirm a date for me and I may be able to make it. I will also bring the ****. :laugh:

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
So... Confirm a date for me and I may be able to make it. I will also bring the ****. :laugh:
Really? what flavor? :p

So Ultima you were stating that you'll be in the PA power rankings pretty soon, whose gonna be the first ranked player that you'll beat the crap out of with your...I forget is it "amazing" or "invicible" fox now?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Really? what flavor? :p

So Ultima you were stating that you'll be in the PA power rankings pretty soon, whose gonna be the first ranked player that you'll beat the crap out of with your...I forget is it "amazing" or "invicible" fox now?
I think that was Brett who was amazing & invincible.

Mine is just annoying as **** to fight. Kinda like Cactuars. (at least that's what I'm gunning for)

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I'm FLIPPIN' OUT, MAN.

Who the hell was the guy in the first vid? That was CRAZY!

Good **** in Double Impact. That was the greatest combo ever.

echos

Smash Journeyman
thanks again sam for having everyone over and it was good **** seeing everyone and im sorry i didn't get a chance to see you nick how was the tourney you ended up going to?

Top Bottom