• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Man, was that FUN! E seemed so disappointed, "We lost to a team called HORSE SEMEN."

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
i am your father

o and sam when is the next time your going to have festivities at your house i would like to come

Come to Dover High this Friday. And bring 5 bucks. There might be a Brawl tourney, there WILL be Brawl. And if there isn't, then I am BRINGING MINE.

This is also an invitation for Ultima, Epic, Program, and anyone else I might have forgotten. It's a LAN, with PC's AND consoles.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
i am your father

o and sam when is the next time your going to have festivities at your house i would like to come
This is also an invitation for Ultima, Epic, Program, and anyone else I might have forgotten. It's a LAN, with PC's AND consoles.

****! Double Post. My bad.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Yeah...I dunno I'm not going to Alukard's biweekly (though totally awesome) and while it would be cool to meet up with the Dover guys again since I've only seen Nick and Mike recently (you guys are welcome in my home) at the moment I don't know if my family needs me to help out with anything this week.

Don't know what to say right now besides...if I can show up I'm going to cause an uproar at a brawl tournie by playing the other games...and seeing everybody gravitate towards those games instead of brawl...

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about ti Epic. Even if I do go to the LAN it would only be to **** the balls off of those two brothers that think they're actually good at Brawl, but probably haven't even entered a tournament that isn't online lol.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
My main problem with brawl tournaments is that the trash talk just isn't there yknow?

thats like a integral part of competitive gameplay is to talk trash and be able to back it up or at least let everyone know that you are being humorous about it.

Like me...I don't really ever beat down a person I play against, so pretty much whenever I talk trash you normally realize that I'm not really serious and just want to have a match with somebody.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I ususally don't trashtalk because I'm so focused on the actually match itself. I usually just tone the other person out and try my best to win. That may sound disrespectful to some, but it's the only way that I can perform at my best. I see where you're going though. There is some trashtalking in Brawl however; at least in Florida >_> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K52jbUjpogM

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that is some pretty good stuff for that match but meh, I don't really feel the energy like there is in melee matches.

There's nothing wrong with tuning out the other person when you play if thats how you play better...especially if they were talking about chun-li....>_>

Btw...just out of curiousity who is the best out of all of us in DE? I always kinda wonder since like Mike and you just keep improving everytime I see you play, yknow?

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
ok i know this is completely off topic of smash and everything but it is DE related...so im in class working on this historical preservation brochure for my graphics design course and im doing some research, only to come across this...

https://citizen.dmv.de.gov/public.ejs?command=PublicBTagHome

time for a game "who can make the best new license plate :D"

Ive messed with it for 5 min or so sadly a lot of characters you can't use :( so it makes it kinda hard to make some good ones.

Also nick u better come to the Lan and **** those brothers hard with me! those 2 ****ers are the only 2 people ive ever that tick me off for thinking there good >_<...

It would be really sweet 2 if anyone up north or from the island comes as well, and if u can't that's cool 2...there's always other times.

With the best in DE part, which game are u talking about? I already know I'm not the best, seeing how nick has improved so much in melee compared to anyone ive seen in DE. As for brawl i haven't played anyone really other than nick and sam in awhile so i can't judge on that either and i keep hearing mike and Justin are really good now >.>.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
well i know absolutely nothing about smash64 and seeing how your pretty much the only one that plays it epic i vote for u being the best in that game :D

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I definitely think that Ultima is the best when it comes to Melee. He has been improving TREMENDOUSLY for the most part and has been the most active when it comes to participating in tournaments. After that I guess me and Mike would fight over second place since we both keep improving and have been almost as active. The only reason why I would say that I'm better than him is because I'm more consistent in general.

For Brawl I think that it's either between Justin, Tim or Mike. They're all really good and are very active for Brawl. After that it would probably be between me and Cronux since we've been improving as well and are semi-active when it comes to tourney particiapation. Again, I only say that I'm better because I'm more experienced in general and am more consistent than he is. I don't know who's after that.

Epic basically is the only 64 player that I know so I guess that he would be the best.

This is all just my opinion so if anyone gets all ***** because of it no offense, but I could care less.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Meh, I ususally don't trashtalk because I'm so focused on the actually match itself. I usually just tone the other person out and try my best to win. That may sound disrespectful to some, but it's the only way that I can perform at my best. I see where you're going though. There is some trashtalking in Brawl however; at least in Florida >_> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K52jbUjpogM

Still the best trash talking ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA
IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!

God****, that's alot of trashtalk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7VUjGiGoA

And now, some unrelated videos to trash talk, but still related the the vidya.

Amazing CS Bomb Defuse w/hilarious responses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJxq53At75M

Awesome Third Strike match:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dxIcc3r4A

DarkPrince gets Perfected:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beA9v85gygg

DarkPrince loses 3 grand in a mm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUH-wSTzyzA

Awesome Guilty Gear Match (Especially the Ending):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2alcSr4YQ

Because I can, NIGHTMARE FUEL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_BvrtuxAI

Thanks for placing me next to you on Brawl, Xell, did the tourney bump me up there?
Also, I PLAY 64! I just don't have anyone to play with... COME ON EPIC, I'LL SHOW THEM. COME TO THE LAN FRIDAY.

im the best in melee....at least i would say that if i wanted to get flamed unjustly

i guess no one cares to inquire on the thread title either.
Or if you were WRONG, LOL. And I'm guessing you got into an accident. Couldn't have been THAT bad, you're posting, right?

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Ugh...I've had some bad car incident over these past two months...

I've gotten hit by a deer and a punk kid on a bike.

my sympathies to you dude.

GET AT ME CRONUX! Better be ready for the **** that my CF and Samus can do on the 64!

***** YOU BETTER BRING IT. MY FALCON AND KIRBY DON'T TAKE YO ****.

So is that a yes for coming to Dover this Friday?

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
AH...umm...*shrug*

I dunno, if I can head out with somebody then I guess thats not a problem but I might need to be certain if Nick is going to Alukard's thing then he might need to crash at my house or at Tim's if he's heading out with him.

don't really have an answer for you now but...I've been playing some alpha 3 lately...V-ism is too much ****...makes yun's SA 3 look tame

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Excellent:bee: Do you need $10 like last time? Hey Epic, could I possibly chill at your house like last time then leave with Tim in the morning? If so, could you PM me your full address so that I can get directions?

Sorry Alan, but I know that you and Sam can ****ing destroy those brothers at the LAN. It's just that I'm finally able to play amazing people at Melee and I don't want to pass up the opportunity up. Especially since I'm getting better;) I know you guys won't need it, but good luck anyways.

DE
U KNO!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I definitely think that Ultima is the best when it comes to Melee. He has been improving TREMENDOUSLY for the most part and has been the most active when it comes to participating in tournaments.
Much love for noticing. I am trying very hard to improve.

Could you make it $15? I got hit with my EZ pass bill, haha and tolls jack me up. (I also don't think we'll have as many in the car this time)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
You definitely deserve the compliment man. $15 shouldn't be a problem. What time are you heading out? If there aren't as many in your car would it be possible to fit my TV in the backseat because I doubt that Mike's coming again.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
You definitely deserve the compliment man. $15 shouldn't be a problem. What time are you heading out? If there aren't as many in your car would it be possible to fit my TV in the backseat because I doubt that Mike's coming again.
It seems likely. As of right now it looks like it'll just be me and you. Maybe Scar too.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
o god here comes nick with cheesy puns! we have completely lost him guys! But don't worry nick im 2 pissed at those 2 twin to even think about joking around when im playing against them...well maybe ill use yoshi ;D

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Sounds good man. This is going to be smashtastic lol.
FYI, I don't know how frequently I will be able to attend these going forward. After this one and Spoc in December, I am picking up a part-time weekend job. So other than Sunday nights might hinder my smashing for a little while.

When you're playing those 2 twins? Who are they? Want me to **** them 2v1?

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
there just some random people, who beat us i think it was the week after brawl came out in a 2v2 and back then we didn't know how to deal with snake up-smash spam >_<...but this time will be much different

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
That would be pretty funny Ultima. I understand that your situation which is why I don't want to waste these opportunities of going to tourneys with you until then. Hopefully, I can somehow manage to catch rides with other people later on.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Need a place to crash Nick? It shouldn't be a problem if you want to crash at my house friday night but I won't be heading out with you guys this time. Good luck to the two of if you go.

I'll send my address to you via PM in a second.

Cronux...I guess the next time that the whole group of guys from DE meet up we'll have to stomp the yard in some old school smash, then the awesome melee...and I guess brawl >_> btw Nick I'm calling a rematch against your Ike.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
That would be pretty funny Ultima. I understand that your situation which is why I don't want to waste these opportunities of going to tourneys with you until then. Hopefully, I can somehow manage to catch rides with other people later on.
I do well in 2v1 situations, I'm good at making people crash w/ their teammates. :laugh:

I'm gonna give this **** my all at these 2 events. I'll still play etc in my spare time and focus on the things I know I now need to. Next time we meet after those 2 events, I expect you to whoop my *** and show me what's what.

Top Bottom