• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Good ish. I just wish I knew if I could go. >.> (so black I'm convincing people to go to things I may not make it too)

Program

Smash Apprentice
Forte should be calling me today with the word on his arrival situation. Umm It would kind of suck if no one was there in Dover to meet him lol

Program

Smash Apprentice
He said he may be coming to KI on friday night then we would all goto dover saturday. But now that MOWfest is off i dont know what his incentive would be lol

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I demand 100 asian female virgins when I die, but we can't all get what we want now can we >_> jk I'll play you if I go to Cronux's on Saturday.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I demand 100 asian female virgins when I die, but we can't all get what we want now can we >_> jk I'll play you if I go to Cronux's on Saturday.
I can guarantee you _HE_!

j/k bro lol

but not really... ok I am... maybe...

Who is this Forte joker? Nobody will tell me. I think he just needs to come down here and get his balls ***** off... or up here? Idk where he's from.

Somebody talk to me!!!!

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Ultima, Forte is a Brawl player from VA. According to the top smashers in MD/VA (H2YL, NEO ect), he's the one who invented most of Metaknight's metagame. He used to be the second best Metaknight on the East Coast, but he hasn't placed as well as he used to in tournaments lately. Here's a vid of his Metaknight from C3 which was the 22nd of November: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUMJNHnigiA

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Ultima, Forte is a Brawl player from VA. According to the top smashers in MD/VA (H2YL, NEO ect), he's the one who invented most of Metaknight's metagame. He used to be the second best Metaknight on the East Coast, but he hasn't placed as well as he used to in tournaments lately. Here's a vid of his Metaknight from C3 which was the 22nd of November: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUMJNHnigiA
So he's like a much much worse M2K. Just from what I see, I think Brett is much better at an off-stage control with MK. Brett is just pretty off stage. I do really well vs MK though so like... idk, hopefully he comes and I can play a bunch vs him.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but I wouldn't judge off of that one vid. Try looking for some of his other videos. He's been in grand finals more time that anyone could count and constantly holds his own against players like Azen, Chillin, ChuDat, Omni, NEO and many other top players. His offstage game is considered one of the best as well.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
I heard rumors about it being on the PS3 but they may have decided to keep in on the PS2.

Cross your fingers for it to go next gen though as well as later games.

Its gotten good reviews from what I've seen so I'm hopeful about it. But first I think I'll try to save up to get a decent arcade stick for 3rd strike and other fighters. I will learn the way of the banana hammock fighting style.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Hope to see you soon, Forte! Do you like dogs? We have three at my house. One big one, and two ankle biters (Note: no dogs actually bite). They will, however bark a lot. Bring a few bucks so when we go to Betsy Ross, or whatever, guy.

And in the case that Forte does not get this! Big Boss, I am leaving it to you to deliver it to him.

Signed,
The Boss

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
No offense, but I wouldn't judge off of that one vid. Try looking for some of his other videos. He's been in grand finals more time that anyone could count and constantly holds his own against players like Azen, Chillin, ChuDat, Omni, NEO and many other top players. His offstage game is considered one of the best as well.
No offense?!?! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY MEAN NO OFFENSE WHEN THAT IS THE MOST OFFENSIVE THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!?? IF THAT GUY FORTE HAS ANY BALLS IT'S SIMPLY BECAUSE HE HASN'T FACED ME YET TO HAVE THEM ***** OFF!!! OMFGOFOKGJAJLJOIJAOEIFJ[AWOEGJ

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sorry that I offended you Ultima. It just sounded like you weren't giving Forte enough credit. He's easily one of the best smashers in the country and one of the top 5 Metaknight users. Hopefully, he comes tomorrow so his skill can speak for itself.

D

Deleted member

doh, my hopes were up...

oh and Nick, yeah its 19801, typo sorry
^ alright nick get on those directions ASAP!!!

also lets make this tourny go by SUPER SWIFTLY/QUICK im suppose to be in philly to play in a band freakin awesome =0

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good. I already had the directions printed out so just stop by my house and I'll give them to you. I have a ride there so I'll see you there.

Program said:
No Forte.
SAWWY
That sucks. Are you still coming down to Dover on Saturday though Program?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol Ultima don't ever sleep on forute please. He's beaten Azen. Never judge based on vids. And he's also far too nice of a guy to be trash talking him. >.>

Program

Smash Apprentice
Lol Ultima don't ever sleep on forute please. He's beaten Azen. Never judge based on vids. And he's also far too nice of a guy to be trash talking him. >.>
He is nice enough to be friends with a scrub like me.

Yes I am Nick. Im not sure I have improved much at all though ><

Top Bottom