• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

D

Deleted member

ummm does anyone have an excellent vcr for recording w/av cables?

mines at sams idont think hes home

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Lol Ultima don't ever sleep on forute please. He's beaten Azen. Never judge based on vids. And he's also far too nice of a guy to be trash talking him. >.>
Everybody deserves to be *****. And they will be! Including him. You know who I beat? I beat a G&W player who Fsmashed me at 179% on my last stock. You know how? I DI'd the hit and he was like holy ****!... and killed himself out of fear from what I was going to do to him.

D

Deleted member

Everybody deserves to be *****. And they will be! Including him. You know who I beat? I beat a G&W player who Fsmashed me at 179% on my last stock. You know how? I DI'd the hit and he was like holy ****!... and killed himself out of fear from what I was going to do to him.
and then i served justice swiftly to tim

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Daaaaamn girl. One time I beat this Ike by spamming overb for an entire stock with ZSS. >.>

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
ummm does anyone have an excellent vcr for recording w/av cables?

mines at sams idont think hes home

WHO SAYS I'M NOT HOME?! I'm always home, guy. Come over and get it, if you'd like. I was wondering what happened Wednesday.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, awesome tourney, huge epicness...

ETree, you best be bringing some folks next time... cuz it'll be the last one, bigger badder and uncut... (well much bigger, and on a weekend).

Program

Smash Apprentice
We all so pringles. Darien knows Mike Tyson. I only talk to Women unless i fornicate with them. I ate the Damage. MK is gay. Darien saw what nick did thair with his DDD. SF2TurboHDRemiX. Waffle House. Get off MY Nuts. Magic the Gathering. That about sums up Saturday Night. Nick says I look like Laharl. I have 15 Minutes to write a two page Essay I havent even Started. Nick I have Your Lanyard

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Program. Saturday was a blast. I'm glad that you were able to come down. SF2 Turbo HD Remix is amazing. Thank you for letting me play it. Chun-Li looks even better:chuckle: I'll let you know asap if I'm going to Chu's or not.

Well, SPOC VI which is the second ANMC event is this Saturday. I know that I'm going because it's going to be amazing. For those of you who don't know where the thread actually is here you go: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199837
I haven't played Scar, Jman and the others in so long and I want to show them how much I've improved. Who else is preparing?

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Gah it is this saturday isn't it? I've been so busy with school that I just realized that its pretty much right on us.

I'm gonna be mad rusty and will need some danger dome practice before SPOC.

Also...Arcana hearts is a broken game, I likes to **** with Akira or whatever the girl that is in the Jelly that Zangief's everyone in radius

Ghostype

Smash Champion
So yeah, awesome tourney, huge epicness...

ETree, you best be bringing some folks next time... cuz it'll be the last one, bigger badder and uncut... (well much bigger, and on a weekend).
It'd better be really uncut...

Edit: daaaaamn Arcana Hearts. Only played it once but Bmore is gonna get into it lol

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
????

wth are you talking about?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60ajgrweyo <---your post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A60AjGrwEyo<--- my original post.

I think going to the link in your post will answer that question for you:laugh:
Anyway, I'll be happy to play you Epic. I'll probably be there around there by 11:30 or 12 because I have work from 5-10:30. I just hoped that I don't get ***** by you like last time>_>

@Justin: only your soul and the blood of the innocent....which floats my boat btw lol.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Lol I highly doubt that I'll **** you since every time I **** someone they return more powerful than last time...then I gets *****

btw will anyone else be going to SPOC and like to crash at my house the night before just post before friday so I'll prepare for multiple guests.

I'll be making scrambled eggs or something that morning so tell me if you don't like pepper or something on scrambled eggs.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing man. It was pretty funny that I left my DelTech ID....I already lost it three time so they can't give me anymore >_>

D

Deleted member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60ajgrweyo <---your post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A60AjGrwEyo<--- my original post.

I think going to the link in your post will answer that question for you:laugh:
Anyway, I'll be happy to play you Epic. I'll probably be there around there by 11:30 or 12 because I have work from 5-10:30. I just hoped that I don't get ***** by you like last time>_>

@Justin: only your soul and the blood of the innocent....which floats my boat btw lol.
no dude something was up w/the boards my whole post was origianally capd look at you name some parts got lower caes as well.sorry not my fault tho

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff Justin. This is going to be freaking insane lol. You should go to Epic's the night before so we can all get some last minute practice. I swear that I get a decent amount of sleep this time though >_>

D

Deleted member

Good stuff Justin. This is going to be freaking insane lol. You should go to Epic's the night before so we can all get some last minute practice. I swear that I get a decent amount of sleep this time though >_>
you know what theres not one time ive actually slept b4 a tourny we prolly should get some this time

Top Bottom