• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, I'll do it. -This has been removed for on-going game reasons!-

Rawr

Last edited by a moderator:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright, since the game probably won't start too soon I'll tenatively add Spak and RadRat to the player list.

:059:

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I thought Gheb meant Ice Climber until I looked up the term "IC". Still learning the Mafia abbreviations.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I made the offer like ... 2 hours ago? Of course it still stands -.-

So right now we have Spak, RadCat, J and Slick in. Setup will depend on how many people want to join.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
.../in mini?

I've played quite a bit of mafia on other forums, and it's always great. May as well try here :)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1.) Spak
2.) RadicalRat
3.) J [IC]
4.) SlickWylde
5.) Zalak
6.) *GenericHandle*
7.) TheKingofKoopas

We'll see how many more people are going to join. Any other vilunteers besides J to be a tutor / IC

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Sweet. I hadn't been on for a while, didn't pay attention to the time marker on when I was tagged.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
7 players is technically enough to start a game with but I'd rather wait for a bit longer. Perhaps a couple of other new people would like to join and I'd prefer to have at least two tutor players. We'll see how it goes, shouldn't take too long until we get to start this!

RadicalRat

Smash Journeyman
Questions go here too, right?

I was just wondering if there were any requirements to host a game. I don't plan on putting one up immediately or anything, but I'd like to know if there are any regulations on that.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah go for it.

My game's nearing the ending stages and at least @ Zaixl Zaixl said he'd be down to play. I could also do IC duties.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nah, I'm good with hosting a mini-mafia that allows new and experienced players to play. If ICs are needed, that can be delegated. I'll sign you both up, though!

I just did a weekend play through of both Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie so I'm gonna make that the flavor.

Last edited:

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
*Realizes he didn't see the newbie sign up thread*
*Berates himself heavily*

/in

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
9 or 11 is what I was hoping for.