• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so what is "cinemafia" exactly? roles r from movies? like which ones? can i be owen wilson from wedding crashers?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
/in small

also tery, you dont have to join newbie games to start up. If you do join small ones, just try not to play the newb card up too much.

hypocrite

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
/in small

also tery, you dont have to join newbie games to start up. If you do join small ones, just try not to play the newb card up too much.

hypocrite
I am not caring about the noob card. I've been playing more and more AIM Mafia so I am understanding more of the style.

Newbues are specifically discouraged.
It's this that is giving me the advice that I shouldn't play.

Ronike

Smash Ace
You were actually one of the people I had in mind that would prolly be ok, Tery. It will be more complex than a simple cop/gf game, but if you think you understand how to play, you're more than welcome to join

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
make sure to remember that forum mafia is a hell of a lot slower than aimafia.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I remember when I came to DGames I was looking for Cry Wolf, that old a** AIM game, and I stumbled upon DGames maf, and I thought "Hey, it's just like Cry Wolf". Man, was I wrong...

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Cool to see Ill be playing in another game with Tantan. :cool:

Kirbyoshi, glad you got a hydra, because I was probably going to have to turn you down, lol.

Yeah, I don't really join big games, unless it's during the summer. They're too time consuming. @.@

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Alright, I will take my shots and sign-up for Cinemafia.

Let's see if these AIM Mafia have taught me anything.
Just keep in mind that 10 minutes of Aimafia is 10 days in forum mafia and you should be fine. ^_^

Also, feel free to ask anything you're not sure about.

I also like to use mafiascum.net for role references.

And if J is in the game, he'll be extra nice to you and get lynched in the process. XD

Top Bottom