• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's a large game and should take a while to fill. How much longer are you gonna be V/LA?
Until my grades come up buuuut that might not be till the 21st.

If anyone would like to be my hydra-buddy for Doctor Who I would epically like =O

*unrelated*

Tanny go check your inbox~

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'll hydra with you J =]

Also J, do you mind If I hydra'd with someone on your invite one? thing is its someone on the list already so a slot would open up, is that a problem? I don't mind if you say no

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wouldn't mind at all to you having to hydra with someone on the list. Just let me know who and I can get to work on finding a replacement for ya'll. ^^

And heeeeeck yes to doing an X1-12/J hydra! ;D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
^Omg is that who I think you two are?! Those are my friends I told about forum mafia. :3

X1-12 lmao xD just tell me what you pick.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Hey Hilt-man, would you wanna try to hydra for Dr. Who?

If Hilt doesn't want to, then the question is open to anybody :)

X1-12

Smash Champion
I was talking about Mine and your's hydra name :p do you not mind at all?

I'll make one for me and mayling and pm you from it

Fried Ice Cream

Smash Ace
You may want to join Bear & Fish... you'd have to ask the mod about if the set-up is simple or not, but it's a small game and the playerlist is pretty tame (no offense to none of y'all). Smalls are a good place to start, or you can just wait for the next newbie... not sure when that is.
Thanks, I think I'll sign up for Bear and Fish, I really can't wait to start :p.

/in bear and fish(?)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Why isn't Captain Jack a companion? =(
2 Reasons:

1. I prioritized them based on importance to the series, while attempting to maintain a reasonable balance between doctors/series. Granted, he's important, but a lot of old series companions struck me as more important, so I chose them.

2. This game is intended to be strictly true to the flavor, as such his special abilities give him too much of an expectation of particular powers. I did not want a BP lynchproof townie.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
2. This game is intended to be strictly true to the flavor, as such his special abilities give him too much of an expectation of particular powers. I did not want a BP lynchproof townie.
Reasonable response - Fair enough.

Fangirl response - Just make him into a tree stump. XD And a night action that lets him seduce that player. =D

Grump

Smash Apprentice
Woot, looks like that fills up the Bear & Fish roster :] With a few familiar faces too.... Nice.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ok so i was showing someone the PMs and they pointed out a flaw in FMA:B that, while it probably probably probably wouldn't happen, it could happen and would ruin the game. it blew my ****ing mind that i hadnt even thought of it.

please bear with me while i decide what to change to fix it. it will be an easy fix once i decide what to get rid of.

1 day max.

thank you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Unless the flavor is dynamic all of it should be done lol.

Going from signing up to host a game to the point where it's on and filled up takes multiple months... I signed up to host a large like 3.5 months ago or so and I'm still 6 people down.

Swiss

Smash Lord
ok so i was showing someone the PMs and they pointed out a flaw in FMA:B that, while it probably probably probably wouldn't happen, it could happen and would ruin the game. it blew my ****ing mind that i hadnt even thought of it.

please bear with me while i decide what to change to fix it. it will be an easy fix once i decide what to get rid of.

1 day max.

thank you.
Wrong game.

LOL DID U C WAT I DID THAR?

:awesome:

Bear & Fish...FMA...

*tumbleweed*

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Shiiiiii.

I have DRoom UPick maf coming up, FMA B, AND Chibo's, J's, and EE's private games coming up. If I could join cinemaf, I so would. *sigh*.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I would prefer people don't hydra and have completed at least a game in DGs before signing up. If you can't join without hydraing, or you think you should be able to join despite not having played here before, IM me if I'm on, or pm me and we shall discuss it.

Also, if you may NOT discuss the game with others AT ALL unless your role allows it. Not even about how good the flavor is, or curiosities with someone's play, not anything. Not even after you are dead. If you don't think you can do this, don't join.

In other news, awesome avatar gord

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Would it be alright if we got a basic summary of the flavor now, Ronike?

In anycase, /in cinemafia

Kirbyoshi, what were you doing in that time period you were away? :bee:

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Well Sworddancer., I didn't do much other than school. I took 19 credits this past semester and it nearly killed me. NEVER doing that again 9_9

What have you been up to? And would you be open to hydra-ing for Dr. Who?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I can tell you people who like movies will like my game. But it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom