• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I like hydras... both hydras are at my request tbh, meno needed to be included in peach monster (pleasantly surprised at air being involved in dgames now too) and dark yoshi was because I had reservations about dark yoshi's activity level.

As far as chuckie, kata was mad interested in the game but couldn't join on his own because of v/la, so he joined as chuckie.

Game will start within a week of filling plus one replacement btw.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
/in to replace dr.who

/in to replace cinemafia

I have no idea when Tom's mafia/Chibo's private game is starting, so may as well get ready to play some other games just in case they fall through/end quickly (lol youtube mafia).

Ronike

Smash Ace
Uh, no he wouldn't be the last spot. Since C25 has yet to even acknowledge my question, yet alone answer it, I would prefer he not join my game.

Dooms, have you played online mafia at all? Where at?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey guys. Sign me up for Ronike's Cinemafia. Thanks : D

Might possibly Hydra with Kuz.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ronike ... if you disallow like half the people who want to sign up for your game you could've just made it private and invite people.

:059:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Uh gheb... I only told c25 he couldn't join and that's cause he didn't answer my question. Plus I did say when it first went up that I didn't really want newbies

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even if Ronike was denying like a ton of people, that's not his fault. He openly stated he preferred not to have newbies in his game, and it just so happened that a ton of new players were looking for games to sign up for when it was his turn. Not exactly something you can predict and adjust for considering how our hosting system works.

I really don't think we should be encouraging people to make private games for small reasons like that. They're supposed to be exceptions since you get to bypass the que. We don't want them to become standard since if that happens we're literally going back to the way things were before Dgames.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Even if Ronike was denying like a ton of people, that's not his fault. He openly stated he preferred not to have newbies in his game, and it just so happened that a ton of new players were looking for games to sign up for when it was his turn. Not exactly something you can predict and adjust for considering how our hosting system works.

I really don't think we should be encouraging people to make private games for small reasons like that. They're supposed to be exceptions since you get to bypass the que. We don't want them to become standard since if that happens we're literally going back to the way things were before Dgames.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ronike? when is it going to start? Not tryint to be impatient but at this time of year if it doesn't start today, then Christmas Eve tomorrow etc etc..

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I would like to note this now in case I don't get on soon, busy as **** week ahead to end up school, I am going out of town december 28th through january 6th and will be limited to my iPhone. Due to this, my game will not start until likely around the 8th even if it fills before then.
^^^

10^^^s

Ronike

Smash Ace
This filled faster than I thought it would... I had 2 players that had displayed interest over aim, so if some of you wanna hydra up with each other, I'd allow it to open spaces. First come first serve.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
So, I'm gonna go ahead and post this here, and if it turns out I can't, one of the mods can correct me...

I am now taking pre-/ins for Soul Calibur Mafia! PM me!

X1-12

Smash Champion
lol sorry, browsing on phone and saw the new game and was like OMFG MUST IN /IN /INININ

I won't skim in your game, promise :p - ty for putting me on

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Lol no prob, and for the record, I WAS kidding :p

Double post dodge: There are only 9 spots total in my game, so hurry up if you want one!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
On an iPhone and can't access your pm box for some reason.

Me n Luxor are hydraing for soul caliber

Account has yet to be made, but save a spot cuz we are /in

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When is Soul Calibur to be started? :3 Is it reccomended I don't join since I'm playing two games? (maybe four including CHibos and Govas)

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
My game will probably start after Ronike's. It could be possible that if it fills up with pre-ins before then, then I might be able to get special permission, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

And as long as you can stay active in all of your games, there's no limit yet as far as I know to how many you can be in. Use discretion though as far as your activity level goes.

Top Bottom