• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
One more for Cinemafia! Is my count right? Rockin, you told Ronike on AIM you wanted /in if I've been told right? All this hydra business too omg lol.

Sorry for any mess-ups.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Well, since I just died in my only active game and have no idea when Tom's/Chibo's games are starting...

/in cinemafia

/in replacing dr. who (I did this before, someone didn't catch it)

gogogoogogogogoogogo

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
(Small) Ronike's Cinemafia:

1. Sworddancer
2. X1-12
3. th3kuzinator
4. Tandora
5. Ranmaru
6. Kirbyoshi
7. Cello_Marl
8. Sir Bedevere
9. Teryble Doom~
10. Dark Horse
11. Braig
12. -Vocal-
13. Rockin

-Replacements-
1. Nabe

There. Done. Omg this has been the hardest sign-ups ever like seriously D:

And Bedevere, I catch everything. I just didn't think you were serious... because like who would replace for Doctor who... except a real cool guy. Yeah alright.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
WOW. i just realized kirbyoshi was (kirby yoshi), not (kobayashi with kirby replacing kobay).

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
No, just replace me with the hydra.

Though if you're okay with both of us playing I'm fine with it... ;D

1. The Pink Sasquatch
2. Smargaret
3. Tandora
4. Praxis
5. Hilt
6. Dark Yoshi
7. DEHF
8. Hidajiremi
9. Gheb_01
10. Peach Monster
11. Chuckie
12. Teryble Doom~
Should be

1. The Pink Sasquatch
2. Smargaret
3. Tandora
4. Peach Monster
5. Hilt
6. Dark Yoshi
7. DEHF
8. Hidajiremi
9. Gheb_01
10. Chuckie
11. Teryble Doom~

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I got fma first season :3 my gf gave it to me:3

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Moving on, I was kinda waiting for Ronike to come in and say "yeah that's good" but whatever.

Sign-ups for Kirbyoshi's 9 player Soul Caliber mafia have begun!
Hydras are allowed.

Kirbyoshi, if you could PM me or publicly post all the pre-ins so far, that would be wonderful.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Pre-ins for Soul Calibur:

1. Braig
2. X1-12
3. Unnamed kuz/Luxor hydra
4. BSL
5. Swiss

Swiss pre-inned and /inned in-thread. So whatevs I guess.

@X1: It's not gonna be flavor-heavy at all, but yeah, the whole series. Although it would be good if you knew a little about the basic story.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Looks like Swiss /in'd twice. That's pretty hardcore, man. You're gonna be Nightmare AND Siegfried

Heh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
oh I'm j and i can't read that s2 is the best and actually did make it only 9 people in the op. also i'm not really a girl.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
why do I love twisting people's arms to play? :3c

Btw I hate you Sold but at the same time love ya? Paradox? I think so. Your still a mean person that's nice. But who can really say i have no clue. <3

Ronike

Smash Ace
I would like to note this now in case I don't get on soon, busy as **** week ahead to end up school, I am going out of town december 28th through january 6th and will be limited to my iPhone. Due to this, my game will not start until likely around the 8th even if it fills before then.
This... please read guys...

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Since its not a newbie game and just a normal small, I asked him if he wanted to.

I wish I had someone who had hydra'd with me, my first game. To ask all manner of questions and stuff. Luckily I was scum in that game, so I had my buddies to help me, but first game as town can get tough.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yea Gordy,

Both of my friends are actually hydra'ing with me their first games too and they are kindof glad they have someone to talk to plus it was the only way to get them settled into the realm of mafia a bit.

Think of hydra'ing with someone at first as training wheels if you may.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Since its not a newbie game and just a normal small, I asked him if he wanted to.

I wish I had someone who had hydra'd with me, my first game. To ask all manner of questions and stuff. Luckily I was scum in that game, so I had my buddies to help me, but first game as town can get tough.
If you get scum make sure you read the advice I gave you at the end of newbie 10. You almost taught ran how to play as scum completely wrong, dont do the same to luxor.

Also i believe newbie 11 may start running in the next week or so, I believe someone is just waiting on approval from sold

Top Bottom