• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Kantrip

Kantplay
If I was hammer you can give it to Joey and sign me up to replace.

EDIT: Well it looks like the game had room for both of us if the playerlist in the OP is correct.

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If I was hammer you can give it to Joey and sign me up to replace.

EDIT: Well it looks like the game had room for both of us if the playerlist in the OP is correct.
yeah I signed up as a sub because I thought it was full, but saw that there was another spot open so I edited my post haha. You can definitely have the spot if we both don't make it in, though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
also /in to host a Mini

Hentai Mafia Mini: The Bachelor Edition feat. Rockin

Swiss

Smash Lord
thank god i missed kata's games

HUEHUEHUEHEUHE RIDICULOUS MECHANICS NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS SCUMHUNTING JUST USE BIZARRE NIGHT ACTIONS AND HOPE YOU SOMEHOW WIN

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
id change the name to mini queue instead of newbie for the sole purpose of not confusing those of us who'd be down to play minis, rather than newbies. it's not like these games would have a newbie minimum or ic/se max. keep the new come here part doe

Swiss

Smash Lord
I /inned the wrong thread again didn't I.

/out

wp Swiss you still got it

EDIT: Do we not have a main queue anymore? I'll stay in this game anyway as marshy is hosting and the playerlist seems k

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I've been reading this site for a while, but decided to join to try my hand at these games.

/in mini
we aint acceptin newcomer you lil ***** **** outta hear

Please do not take @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf seriously in any way or form. :)
oh you spoiled the joke :c

anyway coolio. im not sure how long itll take this game to fill but stick around n chill around dgames! maybe post in the social, read some of the completed games to get a feel for how we play around these parts n **** :)

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'll help.
/in
we aint acceptin newcomer you lil ***** **** outta hear

oh you spoiled the joke :c

anyway coolio. im not sure how long itll take this game to fill but stick around n chill around dgames! maybe post in the social, read some of the completed games to get a feel for how we play around these parts n **** :)
HA! Too late. :)

Top Bottom