• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I see Bingo is about 1-2 members way from capacity. Good to see!

FYI, I'm going to be on vacation from the 13th to 23rd, so if there's any inactivity in the Bingo Mafia, you'll know the perpetrator. I doubt I won't have at least mobile Wi-Fi where I'm going. Just saying!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You hear that guys? Hotcakes is taking the blame for all your inactivity!! Now's your chance!

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Sign-ups are now open for Xatres's DnD Statbuilder Mafia!

This is a 7-player, closed setup game.

All players will be issued set number of points which they may assign to various stats before the game. I will then design roles around those stats. Should be a fun game, especially if people are creative with their stat combinations. Full details will be released once the game is full.

GM NOTE: If you have replaced out of any mafia games in the last 30 days due to inactivity, you are ineligible to join this game. In addition, any players I am forced to replace due to inactivity will be banned from the next game I host. Do not sign up for this game unless you can commit to posting on a regular basis.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
/in host mini

If this works out y'all mother****ers are in for a whole treat of mafia. If not I have a back-up game I can run.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I see Bingo is about 1-2 members way from capacity. Good to see!

FYI, I'm going to be on vacation from the 13th to 23rd, so if there's any inactivity in the Bingo Mafia, you'll know the perpetrator. I doubt I won't have at least mobile Wi-Fi where I'm going. Just saying!
You accidentally implied if ANY inactivity, you'd be the perpetrator, rather than the perpetrator of only your inactivity.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Sign-ups are now open for Xatres's DnD Statbuilder Mafia!

This is a 7-player, closed setup game.

All players will be issued set number of points which they may assign to various stats before the game. I will then design roles around those stats. Should be a fun game, especially if people are creative with their stat combinations. Full details will be released once the game is full.

GM NOTE: If you have replaced out of any mafia games in the last 30 days due to inactivity, you are ineligible to join this game. In addition, any players I am forced to replace due to inactivity will be banned from the next game I host. Do not sign up for this game unless you can commit to posting on a regular basis.
Sounds fun but the activity thing is scary.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I'm hoping that creating a means by which players are actually held accountable for their inactivity will help mitigate this problem in my games and make them more fun and active. Standard activity rules still apply (post at least once every 48 hours and you're golden).

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
I'll take my chances...Xatres' sounds like fun!

/in mini

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm hoping that creating a means by which players are actually held accountable for their inactivity will help mitigate this problem in my games and make them more fun and active. Standard activity rules still apply (post at least once every 48 hours and you're golden).
good ****ing luck, if we ran every game like this we'd either have no games go through the queue or a very small consistent playerlist in every game (and then the site dying because we get sick of playing with the same people all the time)

:186:

Chaco

Never Logs In
/in Xatres

I wanna see whatchu got goin on, see what you do with a stat upick :D

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Can my mini be taken out of the queue? I realize that I have none of it done and with the mini and (hopefully) bingo starting soon, I don't want to overwhelm myself

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
looks like i'm up to run a mini. It's a 7 player setup (posted below) and the game will have minimal flavor (lans)

Lovers and Friends2:
2 Mafia lovers
1 Mason recruiter, dies if recruits mafia
4 vanilla townie
probably gonna be a short n sweet game

Top Bottom