• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
You realize his life consists of anime, ponies, league, coding, draw, and read, right? Those are pretty high up there on the list of nerdy activities.

:186:
.... I'm actually ok with that. I also play other games like civ 5 and such.

Although read and draw should both have an -ing as a suffix.

:applejack:

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Weren't you the guy who hosted doctor who mafia?
Hate you!

Hey, it's that guy who got me into mafia!

Hi Adum!
Raz! How you been man?

Don't tell me the crowd has actually changed enough so that people have forgotten me?

Kataefi Bingo Mafia 2

Oh dear.
Why hello there J :), I knew you were awaiting my return with baited breath.

Oh hey adumb
Yo BSL

looks like playing **** you havent played forever is contagious

this ****er caught me playing league for the first time in months, we talked about how he hasnt mafia'd in forever, and lo and behold XD
Haha, and I hadn't been playing league much lately either, figured a perfect time to return :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would love to join Bingo but school is close and I have one game left that I will join. After that, it's break time.

D

Deleted member

I've played in some IRC Chats, just my first time on smashboards.

Edit: Does it matter? I'd assume it works mostly the same here... this WAS the correct area to post right?

Last edited by a moderator:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've played in some IRC Chats, just my first time on smashboards.

Edit: Does it matter? I'd assume it works mostly the same here... this WAS the correct area to post right?
The style of play here can be pretty overwhelming. Mods often request you play a mini game first to get a feel for it.

You're in the right place though.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
To be honest, I feel like a mini will not prepare you for the game you just signed up for, so I'd say yolo go for it.

Let's see what Kat (this game's mod) says though, to be sure.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I don't mind new players joining the small!

Saying that, @Lunchables I'd recommend you read up on recent games to get a feel for what's coming. The meta can be really fast-paced here from looking at recent games (though it seems to be a little more chilled out now...)

Also this game has a giant bingo board btw. The prequel is in the archives... that's a good read if you're interested.

Let me know if you're ready or if you wanna wait for a newbie/other game.

Top Bottom