• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Can someone explain to me what a hydra is, please?

Geez, I really want to play mafia but I'm unfamiliar with the current theme.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hello all. Rockin here and I'll explain the gist of this Mafia 'sleepover' theme

For those that's new (and a reminder to some of the veterans), this is a long running series I had ever since I first started Decisive Games. 'Mafia Sleepovers' are just that: parody versions featuring video game characters in a slumber party theme. Back then, there wasn't a consistant 'theme' and I began doing them because of how fun they are. Those that have played my games knows that I do my best to balance out the game as well as make the flavor of the game really fun/enjoyable.

This will be the final 'chapter' of the slumber parties. It's been fun, but I want to make sure I end this series on a good note. In this mafia game, all the survivors of previous slumber party games (as well as potientially some new ones) all meet up for another exciting slumber party (in hopes to have a more enjoyable time with one another for once).

If you're concerned about the game being too 'girly,' then throw those fears away (unless your Evil Eye, who's too manly to play these 'sissy' games :B). The flavor would be pretty neutral, as I always try my best to make the readers enjoy the...well, reading.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Hello all. Rockin here and I'll explain the gist of this Mafia 'sleepover' theme

For those that's new (and a reminder to some of the veterans), this is a long running series I had ever since I first started Decisive Games. 'Mafia Sleepovers' are just that: parody versions featuring video game characters in a slumber party theme. Back then, there wasn't a consistant 'theme' and I began doing them because of how fun they are. Those that have played my games knows that I do my best to balance out the game as well as make the flavor of the game really fun/enjoyable.

This will be the final 'chapter' of the slumber parties. It's been fun, but I want to make sure I end this series on a good note. In this mafia game, all the survivors of previous slumber party games (as well as potientially some new ones) all meet up for another exciting slumber party (in hopes to have a more enjoyable time with one another for once).

If you're concerned about the game being too 'girly,' then throw those fears away (unless your Evil Eye, who's too manly to play these 'sissy' games :B). The flavor would be pretty neutral, as I always try my best to make the readers enjoy the...well, reading.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.
Shalt be feminine?

/in /in /in

See avatar?

Yessss

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
No just working another 9 hour day is I can pay my college off.

:applejack:
Just waking up at 430 am to go run 5 miles and or do a ****ton of muscle failure to pay off the rest of my life. Then testing out of afore mentioned satcom course. I envy a 9 hour shift lol.

Top Bottom