• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You know you're not required to read his posts right? Just skip them if they bother you that much, obv.

:gova:

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Ok so I see the impression you likely have lol

I can't remember if it would still be favorable, he did not like my corporate world one bit

I was catastrophically misunderstood and it all hinged on a massive oversight I put in the o.p. to try and prevent exactly what it caused
DarthPunk was one I talked to and remembered. I also had fun with hm in the game we were in.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"i loved time travelers because i'm half the reason why it made history for having a 50 page D1 before a rewind"
I mean I loved it because of it's zaniness and the playerlist. It was really fun. I do think I post less than that now, at least.

I will say that Reyth started it tho

How am I gonna make Ran submit to my scummy wiles if I don't?
I don't know what these are

Last edited:

Rayquaza487

Smash Cadet
NNID
Rayquaza487
Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm new to this site. How can I tell if the current mafia game has open slots? Is it based on the first post in this thread? I want to join some mafia game, but I kinda need help on finding out how to tell if a game has open spaces.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ Rayquaza487 Rayquaza487 , the OP lists the number of slots available.

Right now there are 4 spaces left for Ryker Mafia 3.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
First page of this thread. Ryker Mafia is in sign-ups, still plenty of space left.

Rayquaza487

Smash Cadet
NNID
Rayquaza487
@ Rayquaza487 Rayquaza487 , the OP lists the number of slots available.

Right now there are 4 spaces left for Ryker Mafia 3.
Okay, thanks. I just saw that it says that the OP was made in like '09. I wasn't aware if he simply updated the OP, or if I was supposed to search through the entire topic for the most recent updates. Thanks again!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah we just have been waiting for that game to fill since 2009.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Damn dude I was just in LA and you seem pretty chill.

Oh well

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Damn dude I was just in LA and you seem pretty chill.

Oh well
I drive through L.A. All the time. I work between here, Yuma A.Z., and Orange County.

On top of that, for personal reasons, I may be in San Antonio some time within the next 6 months.

But right now my own avatar is giving me the chills so peace out y'all be back tomorrow.

Last edited:

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Just got my new college schedule and its lighter than last semester's. I might be able to join Ryker's game, but I want to Hydra with someone.

Are there still any hydra slots left?

Top Bottom