• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well if the /inbot was human, he was cruel as I outted and there was no /outbot to let me out, and therefore I was in OS's game where everyone was calling for a ran lynch (cuz lurking)... and I'm like WAT DAFUQ because I didn't even know i was in that game. lol.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
And soon, it will be you, Raz. I know you can feel your humanity slowly being replaced by the cold hard binary logic of /in or /out.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That "/in" auto adding people or removing people might be possible as a plug in, I wonder.

also due to an upcoming vacation I need a hydra partner for Ryker's game, any takers?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Debating on doing the small as solo or hydra. More than likely signing up though because I would love to play with WL again.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think I would actually tear up a lot. I promise not to leave this time.

You'll have to send me the password...again...I don't know it...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Because Emma Stone would feel bad.

but I wouldn't mind if they kissed first cuz then I'd be like 'whoa dats hawt' and then I wouldn't care so much

Last edited:

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
That is another choice... Although people here have known me as wolfy for a long time.....

:applejack:

EDIT: Anyone know how long premium takes to get on your account? I bought it yesterday and it hasn't done anything....

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I have mine put in too. Once yours comes through, so will mine. And then everyone's going to forget about yours.

Top Bottom