• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I call him PBJ what are you talking about?

Also I thought y'all came up with a furry one or whatever earlier.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Yesssss...

Let us see what it is like, here, versus TL

Is a large community? Is a vibrant community?

Interesting...

/in, wherever I am more useful. Mini, large, I am without bias

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yesssss...

Let us see what it is like, here, versus TL

Is a large community? Is a vibrant community?

Interesting...

/in, wherever I am more useful. Mini, large, I am without bias
LMFAO

dood im the guy who /in'd responsibility that has like 3 posts for the forum wuddup

were the type of people who fûc-

nah fine i edited it out

btw minis here are max 7 and queue games will likely never exceed 15. our layout, imo, is simpler than over in tl but that's probz personal taste. deadlines are longer and the games have less strict rules as far as double posting n "politeness." essentially don't break the game and you'll be fine (but read our rules obv). as much as i think you'll be fine playing in the queue, we've had quite a few instances recently of players from the outside joining n just going flat inactive, and since were not nearly as big as tl maf replacing players sucks. some of us (myself included) have tried making it standard procedure to have a new player to the site play a mini so we can filter out the ****heads, if that makes sense. ultimately it's up to the game mod to decide though n seeing how i directly notice you as a game mod from tl, i don't think the committing to activity thing will be a problem.

Last edited:

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Yup I know. I've heard of you from the game of champions I was in.
hahaaha

Yes I was to represent OMGUS

That was basically trolling, yet actually I might have done something had I rolled scum. But I would not have survived

I am going to see what I can do with my meta but I doubt I will be understood so HIJOLE!

& HBC | Gorf you watch

I am like hardly running that newbie my schedule is so suxxu. And Iphone 5 is too big now, I must grow my hands...

I will get used to it. And indeed, first endeavor here was to see if Mafia existed yet and pissed off a backroomer, xD

classic Slamfish CHUPAZI

Oh hey are y'all familiar with PM games?

Like where you can message other players outside the thread- That's what M_Z is referring to. Hosts may PM anyone whenever they feel like it but that can be bad etiquitte

Finally,

What now? You see my corporate world?

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
are you an active poster by any chance

lotsa posts

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We have a harsher censor control then other forums. ('Cept for Gorf, but he's special) We do have reaction gifs otherwise a couple members would be screwed.

Premonition-wise, if you and Ranmaru get into a debate/are in the same game, I think I may cry though. *Forecast: Lots of posts*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what was alakaslam's tag in the champion game... I was reading it to see where J mentioned me and others but after like 100 pages I was like... OK **** THIS...

too many pages... too many players...

I would look for the site again but I cba to remember what it is hehe

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Premonition-wise, if you and Ranmaru get into a debate/are in the same game, I think I may cry though. *Forecast: Lots of posts*
if i see any ****ing repeats of time travelers i will break the game, acquire daykills, and use them on them both and not a damn person could legitimately be mad at me for it

:186:

Top Bottom