• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
My game is completely stalling the queue. I mean activity around Dgames is slow but still.

Anyone want to reconsider their position on the size of this game?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My game is completely stalling the queue. I mean activity around Dgames is slow but still.

Anyone want to reconsider their position on the size of this game?
Your game aint stalin ****.

Dark Horse Bad Wolf hydra. I mean the names are just asking for it.

I'll hammer.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
so like, Darkbad Horsewolf?

EDIT: oh man, no, their hydra NEEDS to be Bad Horse, from Dr. horrible. He's the thoroughbred of sin.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Dark Horse Bad Wolf

v

D
ark Horse Bad Wolf

v

DrBa arkef HsWo odl

v

DraB freak sHoW old

v

DraB old freak sHoW

v

Drab old freak show

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Last edited:

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@ Xivii Xivii - I talked with Dastrn about it, but he didn't want to join a Large. I'm not overly fond of them myself, but with the queues merged, I don't have much choice. :-/

We're signed up together for the next mini, though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Xivii Xivii - I talked with Dastrn about it, but he didn't want to join a Large. I'm not overly fond of them myself, but with the queues merged, I don't have much choice. :-/

We're signed up together for the next mini, though.
Choice is the cruelest thing ever to be inflicted onto man. Just ask Adam.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
hey werekill. not being a douche when i say this. but last time you played here you sort of broke the game by communicating out of thread iirc. you understand that the rules in place are to be abided by, correct? like, if you have a question, feel free to ask the game mod and whatnot, but like breaking the game is bad news, you know that right?

edit this isn't meant to be a chance to chastise you for something that happened in the past. that **** was like years ago and people get over things. i just want a clean game.

Last edited:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm bonkers tired and I have work at noon tomorrow, so I probably won't finish role PMs tonight. Some of you have them, some of you don't. All of them should be out by tomorrow midnight.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
hey werekill. not being a douche when i say this. but last time you played here you sort of broke the game by communicating out of thread iirc. you understand that the rules in place are to be abided by, correct? like, if you have a question, feel free to ask the game mod and whatnot, but like breaking the game is bad news, you know that right?

edit this isn't meant to be a chance to chastise you for something that happened in the past. that **** was like years ago and people get over things. i just want a clean game.
Yes, I understand it. I was under a lot of outside stress during the period I used to play mafia here, but I'm fine now. I also shouldn't have the freak outs I had before either.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Fun fact: For the longest time (Until I became an actual mod), I thought someone had an actual program running a script to register /in's, because everyone kept referring to the mods as in-bot.

Top Bottom