• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd almost prefer it DIDN'T start just yet as I'm about to enter exam hell. The game going on is going to give me an excuse not to pay attention. That said, I'd find one anyway, so it's not really a big deal.

I'll be full steam on modding it after April 24th, if it happens to start before then. I will not, however, be advertising it to try to get it started faster.
Maybe a co-mod? Or do you wanna solo mod it?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
okay
okay
okay
okay

i wanna play with zen and also everyone gets a gun so /in large i swear this is my only game

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Should go back to 15 imo. And also Circus you should in. And Joker. And marshy. and soup. and kary. im /in (large)

leh do this. i really hate you guys and myself i really thought id never come back here. this is the only game just this one only ever. circus please shoot me d1
Lets do dis

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My small is tentatively filled, waiting on a response from our mystery man on confirmed attendance.

It will be staying in queue for the moment. If you'd like to sign up for the 13th slot (if mystery man cannot play) or replacement, please let me know.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
im confused to whether the small is starting or what's going on. i kinda feel like joining something where i won't get shot in the face on a whim so im curious to know whats on offer at this time. also apparently theres signups for another mini but idk what that mini is

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm waiting to hear back on a player that expressed interest. Otherwise, slot 13 still needs to be filled.

Will update soon.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
im confused to whether the small is starting or what's going on. i kinda feel like joining something where i won't get shot in the face on a whim so im curious to know whats on offer at this time. also apparently theres signups for another mini but idk what that mini is
The mini is something special and well balanced and you'll like it so join. Also join Gheb's game pleaseee.

Raz you should join too so I can play non-gambit and redeem my honor.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Ey, so youse guyz think tat you' know what youse doin' wit mafia? Huh!? Youse some kinda wise guy? Tryin' to muscle me off my turf?

/in small for realz

I ain't gonna let dis slide. Youse better watch your back!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ey, so youse guyz think tat you' know what youse doin' wit mafia? Huh!? Youse some kinda wise guy? Tryin' to muscle me off my turf?

/in small for realz

I ain't gonna let dis slide. Youse better watch your back!
i love this hydra

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Need a replacement for SMT. Contact if interested; we're only in day 1.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I've never been prodded or been replaced out.
Actually, I think I decided to drop out of one, but I can't remember.
smh. Can't believe you are trying to save face when you tried to push me away from your lynch in our last game by insinuating that your meta was that you would basically be an inactive in most of your games.

Handorin

Smash Hero
smh. Can't believe you are trying to save face when you tried to push me away from your lynch in our last game by insinuating that your meta was that you would basically be an inactive in most of your games.
I don't post nearly as much as everyone, and our last game, assuming you mean the one I hydrad in, I was supposed to be the more background head anyways.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I don't post nearly as much as everyone, and our last game, assuming you mean the one I hydrad in, I was supposed to be the more background head anyways.
Handorin said:
Can anyone tell acrostic how I (Hando) plays, or is everyone too new school? He's got pretty much the same beef as everyone else. I'm lurking, blah blah. Now with this post, I'm posting fluff so it looks like I'm contributing. I do what I can though. I make these easy posts when I can, but right now, for example, I just got home from school/work. It's 2am. I need sleep. Gotta wake up and do it again.

I promise though, I put in work every night and come back with results. This isn't a new thing. We'll deliver. Even if it isn't at your pace.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Note, this was the last distinguishable Hando post before that one:
Handorin said:
Broseph, you see, I hydrad because I can't post a ton between full time school, being married and basically working full time. I'm concentrating more on our QT. I might post here if I feel really inclined. More often though I'm at school or work and have a lull so I'm catching up on the thread, but I can't post. Right now I'm waiting for my class to start. Go bark up another tree.

Also, more relevant to the game now:

Soup, your idea isn't smart at all based solely on the fact that mafia pass their forks. You already acknowledged that it isn't to block a kill, but it doesn't achieve anything else either. Most PRs are blocked. The mafia passing the fork can just claim a PR at the end and say his adjacent kept picking up the fork, and the list of things goes on and on. It's a giant wifom mess. Don't try and play night god.

I'll try and get some more content up during lunch. That was the easy post.
I'm not calling you out because I have beef with your type of play. I don't care because I'm a **** bag, so I have no moral basis to call you out on not giving a **** about a forum mafia game when you're trying to push your own social status and financial income bracket up a notch in real life. But I am flabbergasted that you would try to dodge an inactivity accusation. This kills me more than J.P. Morgan incident where they tried to blame losing billions of dollars on risky positions on an error in Microsoft Excel. That's how full of **** I think you are right now. And I'm not even saying this to escalate this issue. Cause I don't think is even debatable. I'm just shocked. Really. Shocked.

It's true. I only played one game with you. But from this game alone, I don't have good opinions on of you to say the least. But I hardly play and I'm pretty irrelevant to this community, so don't worry about it. It is not even a big deal to me. Really. But you know, I HAD to say it man. I just HAD to.

Top Bottom