• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm talking about you comparing my well crafted, perfectly balanced and smoothly playable game with one of OS gimmick cluster****s.

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Gheb that's implying that BiM isn't a gimmicky cluster****.

Funny thing is, I actually have an OS-style game based around FFIV, but there's some stuff that's way too evil to host here. And since it took me 5 months to write the role pms, there's little chance I'll design another game like it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No, they're called conversations now.

And it will look like you sent yourself a PM.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
The only kind of gimmick games I like are the ones with guns. Everything is better with a gun.

I would /in BiM, but now is not the time for Mafia in my life.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I didn't lose any. Any PMs you sent will show up as a conversation that you sent to yourself.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
wow, we did not learn it that way lol.

Probably would have helped me to turn on my brain. but meh lol.

As an aside, it's also a bad-ass quote from the Malazan books of the fallen.

The more you know.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
/out small

sorry raz, i love the flavor but i gotta really knuckle down on stuff these upcoming weeks :(

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Tempted to join Gheb's game just so I can shoot Zen in my first post. #harderthanhardbody

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
/back in Raz's game.

(ironically enough, my back may be the very thing that cause me to go back out, and was partially responsible for my waffling on whether to stay in)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Indeed. In a few weeks I might consider getting into the Large. I mean we should try that sometime guys.

I mean we all get guns!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In fact:

/in large

I mean we just finished a game, why not try eh?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
In order to speed the sign-ups for my game up a bit I decided to reduce the amount of players down to 13. The large queue has been clogged up by my game more than 3 months now and I understand that other people would like to host their own games sometime soon. The set-up now has a Godfather, an Assassine and a Goon on the mafia side and two Cops, two Bombs and six Vanillas on the town side.

:059:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Excited to play the next small, only needs three people. C'monnnnnnnnnn~
Perhaps some advertisement is needed?
I'd almost prefer it DIDN'T start just yet as I'm about to enter exam hell. The game going on is going to give me an excuse not to pay attention. That said, I'd find one anyway, so it's not really a big deal.

I'll be full steam on modding it after April 24th, if it happens to start before then. I will not, however, be advertising it to try to get it started faster.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Should go back to 15 imo. And also Circus you should in. And Joker. And marshy. and soup. and kary. im /in (large)

leh do this. i really hate you guys and myself i really thought id never come back here. this is the only game just this one only ever. circus please shoot me d1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Don't worry man I wouldn't do that. As far as I can tell, this'll be my actual last mafia game, and I'm only staying in because I vaguely remember promising Gabe I'd play.

Top Bottom