• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
To enjoy it? No.

Did you enjoy Skies of Arcadia, Rake? I seem to remember you being in that game maybe sorta. It will be much the same style, and that one was well-received aside from Kevin's recruitee role.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Yeah I actually really enjoyed staying up to date with Skies, even though IIRC i got replaced in that game.

I've done some back research into the game.

My main thing was the fact that, I may not get the fullest appreciation for the flavor; due to not having any knowledge of the game and such.

/ILoveMeSomeGoodFlavor
/hopefullymysmallflavorishalfdecent

I think i can safely:

/in Raziek's Golden Sun Mafia.

/finallygoinginagamesolo

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
T-cat, did you complete the last game you were in?

I know you're a good player, but if memory serves you've had some activity issues in the past. Will you have enough time to commit to this game?

traveling cat

Smash Cadet
Yes (Earthbound mafia). I'm limited to playing only at night each day. If you don't think that's enough for your game, I'll step out.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's good enough for me, no worries.

I had remembered a game having to replace you, is all, but if you completed Earthbound and Gheb vouches then we're all good.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Speaking of PTH, their songs are a ***** to learn on guitar. That is all.

Also fortress was a pretty cool album. Haven't listened to their latest yet

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If anyone is up for hydraing for Raz's small before I head on back out over yonder, I'm down.

Actually, I'm going to fly this one solo as well. I want to try something new out and don't want it affecting the capabilities of my hydra partner.

/In Raziek's Small

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Guys there's another game open for signup and it's really freaking bada$$, you can just shoot whenever you don't like somebody why haven't you whack people filled it yet.

:059:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If anyone is up for hydraing for Raz's small before I head on back out over yonder, I'm down.

Actually, I'm going to fly this one solo as well. I want to try something new out and don't want it affecting the capabilities of my hydra partner.

/In Raziek's Small
Edited my /In into the post yesterday, but I figure I'll quote it so that it for sure doesn't get missed.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I take offense in that.

:059:
Lol, for me they're just a hell of a lot more fun to watch and play because I feel reletively powerless due to the ability for anybody to kill anyone at any time. The format just doesn't do it for me and it's not a deficency of game design, I'm just a slow burn type of guy as both scum and town.

Top Bottom