• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

HAMMAH!
congratulations everyone on taking your first step to a mafia game truly life changing event​
if you guys wanna /out then nows the time to do it theres no shame in doin so cuz most *****s cant handle the hardbody no one will judge you​
teehee it's funny because hulk can't pick that up.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
/in as replacement for marshy game.

If i was on the ball i woulda signed up when he PM'd me xD.

/this'llhavetodo

the way my username looks makes me sad :/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It will be because my game does not follow traditional mafia rules and isn't suited for first-timers. Sorry bro

:059:

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
You do understand what Bad Idea Mafia is like, correct? It isn't a normal game and should not be played as your first game.
Gheb Ninja.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The Newbie thread has a game that has one spot left. It's been sitting there for months, so it'd be nice to get an actual newbie in there so the game can start.

Swiss

Smash Lord
OK.

Let's go.

Alright.

I need a hydra partner for the next small. QT talk mainly, be prepared to be called an idiot and be used as a lackey. My activity will be sketchy at best. If we get scum I'll make you replace out and win it solo.

Any takers?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If Adumb falls through, I'd be down. I'd like to see how you play this game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It is my pleasure to announce that sign-ups have started for my Small game, which is a 13-man setup themed on Golden Sun, and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Anyone who mentions Dark Dawn once the game has been started will be modkilled. Maybe. (Is he joking?) Seriously though, I hard confirm that nothing from Dark Dawn will be in the game except possible some flavor text and/or trolling in role PMs.

If this fills absurdly fast for some reason, I likely won't be starting the game until middle of the coming week.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@mod

Will the game contain spoilers? I am currently playing Golden Sun for the first time.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what exactly I could spoil... Aside from like, mid-way through the Lost Age. I may have to talk to someone else to see what they'd consider a spoiler.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why do some people have two sets of gold dice I'm so jealous.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
/out large.

Sorry Ryu, but I'm definitely not getting back into the hang of mafia. Probably not going to play again for quite a while if at all :p.

Top Bottom