• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I need another replacement for Earthbound. Game isn't too long and should be easy to catch-up. Contact me if interested.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
If you're signed up to play in X1's small, you should've received a PM on that topic.

Still, I will bet you a toffee muffin that additional players will be required, so if you're still interested in playing/replacing in;

please do make your interest known in this very thread

all best
-Karyyu

your favourite co-mod

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ok cool I'll try and whip up an OP tonight. Table arrangements won't be announced until game start FYI

@Kary: Keep me in the loop? :p

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
btw guys if you have uncertainties about your activity then please wait til you got more time or dont join if you think itll impact the game negatively. i dont feel like running around to replace *******. also please no hydras cuz im a hater

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Apparently I'm alive and figured my way back onto the site.

/in Marshy's game due to him saying I had no choice about 4-5 months ago and then like that still holds due to other things.

So I guess I am being forced to play some mafia. Hi everyone!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think you and I got similar messages, J.

Marshy, if you told J he looks good in a dress too, I'm retracting my /in. I will not have my man two-timin' me, as I am a classy broad.

Top Bottom