• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Guys in my game you all get a gun and can shoot each other at any time you want to you are all unlimited dayvigs theres no voting or majority bs you can just straight up shoot the scumbags like that at any time you want to and theres only 15 slots in that game why the hell isnt it filled yet?

:059:
Because I don't want to deal with the potential cluster**** when I shoot soup/marshy outta the gate for having an obnoxious name.

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Guys in my game you all get a gun and can shoot each other at any time you want to you are all unlimited dayvigs theres no voting or majority bs you can just straight up shoot the scumbags like that at any time you want to and theres only 15 slots in that game why the hell isnt it filled yet?

:059:
I am busy and semi-on break (going in the newb only) so that's why.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Role PMs and Thread are already made. 2 more people and the game would go up today.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just know I work 4 to 10 mon - wed, and have class thurs.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
1. TBG
2. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry)
3. Kraken Puns (Anomandaris_Rake/Kary)
4. Red Ryu
5. frozenflame751
6. Ranmaru
7. Gymmo
8. Vinyl.
9. traveling cat
10. Circus
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
12. BadWolf28738
13. Potassium/T-Block hydra

Earthbound is Go. Thread, Role PMs and Fancy Hats will be distributed tonight. Don't hesitate to sign up as replacement, I'll need them.

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1-12's 9-Player Dining Philosophers Mafia

• Each Player sits around a table. The arrangement of players around a table is public information
  • There is a fork situated between each two players
  • In order to perform an action, you need to be able to pick up 2 forks
  • At the night phase, if someone makes an action they pick up the fork to the right of them first (All forks are grabbed simultaneously)
  • Players then try and pick up the fork to their left, if they are able to, they perform their action, if not, their action fails
  • This means in order to make use of your night action, the player to the left of you must elect to not act on that night
  • The mafia kill follows the same rules, but those sneaking bad guys are known for trading forks under the table! if two of them are alive you won't be able to stop them making a kill this way. (The passing of forks happens before any Night actions (i.e Roleblocking) occurs
  • Forks are removed from the game as people die
  • Other than the above two points, no roles allow for the trading, creation or destruction of forks.
  • There is nothing in the game that allows for moving positions around the table.

Public Info:
This is an experimental game - There are no crazy Overswarm roles, but a new mechanic. If you're not already familiar with Mafia and Night actions I would suggest that you don't sign up
There is one Mafia Faction, consiting of two members, with the ability to kill
There are 7 Town Players
If you fail to complete an action for any reason (i.e lack of forks, or due to another role) you will be considered to not have taken an action by any roles ie Tracker or Watcher

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Holy ****. That sounds really cool. Can't join because I've learned I don't have time for more than one game, but other people definitely should. Especially with only nine spots; small smalls are awesome.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
X1-12's 9-Player Dining Philosophers Mafia

• Each Player sits around a table. The arrangement of players around a table is public information
  • There is a fork situated between each two players
  • In order to perform an action, you need to be able to pick up 2 forks
  • At the night phase, if someone makes an action they pick up the fork to the right of them first (All forks are grabbed simultaneously)
  • Players then try and pick up the fork to their left, if they are able to, they perform their action, if not, their action fails
  • This means in order to make use of your night action, the player to the left of you must elect to not act on that night
  • The mafia kill follows the same rules, but those sneaking bad guys are known for trading forks under the table! if two of them are alive you won't be able to stop them making a kill this way. (The passing of forks happens before any Night actions (i.e Roleblocking) occurs
  • Forks are removed from the game as people die
  • Other than the above two points, no roles allow for the trading, creation or destruction of forks.
  • There is nothing in the game that allows for moving positions around the table.

Public Info:
This is an experimental game - There are no crazy Overswarm roles, but a new mechanic. If you're not already familiar with Mafia and Night actions I would suggest that you don't sign up
There is one Mafia Faction, consiting of two members, with the ability to kill
There are 7 Town Players
If you fail to complete an action for any reason (i.e lack of forks, or due to another role) you will be considered to not have taken an action by any roles ie Tracker or Watcher
Oh man I would totally do this if I had any time

Top Bottom