• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
/out of large

/out of Ryker's game

Taking an indefinite break from Dgames mostly as a result of wanting to soul search and discover myself more. Plus, sticking around a place too long gives me the willies.

Au revoir.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Soup said:
Signupsve have (unofficially) started for Earthbound Mafia!

13 Players. No Hydras. Setup approved by marshy and co-modded. I worked really hard on this and I think that even if you don't know the flavor, you'll enjoy this game a lot. The setup is a bit reminiscent of a Washed game, but not nearly as chaotic as his Gigabots setup. All roles are created by me, so this isn't a simple Town Cop, Town Doctor gig. That's the least of the information I can give out that doesn't spoil it.

Because of how the game is built, I'm going to be a bit strict on who signs up and who doesn't. I'll be doing a background check on your activity at the most, so if you're fairly active then you shouldn't have a problem.
nope swiss.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Cool.

Game starts tonight, come hell or high water.
Wait why? Half the players are traveling to Apex locations. And there's an apex stream (that i'm not going to watch) as well as Awesome Games Done Quick stream! And also football is probably being played this weekend by people!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Wait why? Half the players are traveling to Apex locations. And there's an apex stream (that i'm not going to watch) as well as Awesome Games Done Quick stream! And also football is probably being played this weekend by people!
Only 3 are going to Apex. No one else has any legitimate reasons to call V/LA save for sporadic vacations preplanned for this weekend. The game itself will not start tonight but I want confirmations going and the thread to be up.

EDIT: I realize I said that the game would start tonight. I cannot in good conscious start it RIGHT NOW. The thread will be up though and I will get the game going as soon as I can reasonably allow it to start.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
anyone want to hydra for an upcoming game?

xonar?
ranmaru?
namesearchbait?

let me know :D

the prerequisites are thus:
#1 i think that we'll work together as a hydra
#2 you actually read/engage with the game :p

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
anyone want to hydra for an upcoming game?

xonar?
ranmaru?
namesearchbait?

let me know :D

the prerequisites are thus:
#1 i think that we'll work together as a hydra
#2 you actually read/engage with the game :p
I'd be up to.

I dunno if i fit number 1, but 2 is a yes :D

/letmeknowwhatyouthink
/thelanguageofbackslashes

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I hate to do this to you all but I have priorities.

My large game is cancelled in favor of my AGame. Which people should go look into joining! I hope you all understand.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The next large will by mine then! It's BiM 2013 and has room for 15 players. Here's the set-up:

[collapse="Set-up"]Town aligned Roles:

Sent out 5-9 times:
Welcome to BiM Deluxe Edition - Christmas Blow-up, XXX. You are a Vanilla Townie.

You possess the ability to day kill any player except yourself at any time during a Day Phase by posting Daykill: [player] in any of your posts. That person will be removed from the game as a casualty and the game will proceed to Night Phase. You may use this ability as many times as you'd like throughout the game, however, for every person you have daykilled in the game, you will be subject to a 24 hour cooldown period at the start of each in-game day, during which you will be unable to daykill anyone.

You win when the mafia has been completely eliminated.
Sent out 1-3 times:
Welcome to BiM Deluxe Edition - Christmas Blow-up, XXX. You are a Town Cop

You possess the ability to investigate one player per Night Phase and learn their alignment. You do not possess the ability to carry out any Daykills.
Here is a quick overview of what result you will get from investigating a player:

Vanilla Townie - "Innocent"
Town Blacksmith - "Innocent"
Town Cop - "Innocent"
Town Bomb - "Innocent"
Mafia Godfather - "Innocent"
Mafia Goon - "Guilty"
Mafia Assassin - "Guilty"
Uninformed Town Miller - "Guilty"

You win when the town has completely eliminated the mafia.
Sent out 1-3 times:
Welcome to BiM Deluxe Edition - Christmas Blow-up, XXX. You are a Town Bomb

The mafia strapped some explosive devices to your body while you slept at some point. These devices are well hidden under your clothes and are VERY sensitive. If you are daykilled, you will cause an explosion that will randomly kill one other town aligned player who is NOT also a bomb. This will not happen if you are nightkilled.

Sent out 0-2 times:
Welcome to BiM Deluxe Edition - Christmas Blow-up, XXX. You are a Town Blacksmith

Each Night Phase you may visit a player of your choosing by sending me your target's name via PM. If the player you visit is not a Bomb he will be given an armor that will protect him from getting killed [Day or Night] one time. However, the armor will not protect a player from the explosion of a Bomb. If the player you visit is a Bomb nothing will happen. Neither you nor your target will be informed on whether your action has been carried out successfully or not. Each player can obtain only one armor during the game. If you visit a player a second time he will not obtain an armor even if he already lost his first one during the course of the game.

Mafia aligned roles:

Sent out 1-3 times:
Welcome to BiM Deluxe Edition - Christmas Blow-up, XXX. You are a Mafia Goon

You are a basic mafia thug. Your goal is to subvert the town and help your boss, the Godfather, rise to power. As a thug, you normally wield cookie-cutter type pistols to do your dirty work, but to wield such a weapon in the middle of the day would reveal as a mafiat nigh instantly. As a result, you've disarmed yourself like the Cops and the Bombs in order to better blend in.

You win when the mafia achieves a mathematical parity with the town such that the logical result of the game's procession would be an elimination of the town. Your fellow mafiosi are X, Y and Z. You may communicate with each other at any time during the game outside of the thread.
Sent out 0-2 times:
Welcome to BiM Deluxe Edition - Christmas Blow-up, XXX. You are a Mafia Assassine

You are the Godfather's right hand and have the responsibility of carrying out his Night Kills choices as well as the ability to carry out Daykills by posting Daykill: [player] in any of your posts during any Day Phase. That person will be removed from the game as a casualty and the game will proceed to Night Phase. You may use this ability as many times as you'd like throughout the game, however, for every person you have daykilled in the game, you will be subject to a 24 hour cooldown period at the start of each in-game day, during which you will be unable to daykill anyone.

You win when the mafia achieves a mathematical parity with the town such that the logical result of the game's procession would be an elimination of the town. Your fellow goons are X, Y and your Godfather is Z. You may communicate with each other at any time during the game outside of the thread.
Sent out 0-2 times:
Welcome to BiM Deluxe Edition - Christmas Blow-up, XXX. You are a Mafia Godfather

You will appear to be town if ever investigated by a cop.

You win when the mafia achieves a mathematical parity with the town such that the logical result of the game's procession would be an elimination of the town. Your fellow goons are X, Y and Z. You may communicate with each other at any time during the game outside of the thread.
General note: "X, Y, and Z" doesn't necessarily mean that there are 4 mafiosi. It could be any number of mafiosi between 2 and 5![/collapse]

:059:

Top Bottom