• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
MAN **** THIS I WANNA PLAY A GAME WITH CIRCUS AGAIN

/in F&L <3

i'm coming Jerkus, we'll be town together i promise

#HBC | ѕoup

you kids filled the game too fast, i hope to god i can handle 3 games

#HBC | ѕoup

quit complaining, my only problem is inactivity which i'm hoping will not be a problem this time around.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Not to be a hater, but if you even think activity will be a problem, I'd consider waiting on the next one. With Rajam, Kevmo, Dork Horse, and FF, I'm scared as it is. Please don't add to the problem.

Note that replacements are even worse than inactives.

#HBC | ѕoup

I will check the thread at least once a day and post at least once a day, it's not like i'll be off doing nothing for 5 days and getting prodded, my activity in my other games aren't so bad right now, i've yet to be prodded.
i just don't know about sitting down and getting to the grit of stuff, this game will certainly ask for it with this playerlist but i have no problem reading.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Looks like Soup filled it, I'll work on role PMs and the Op thread hopefully tonight.

then the day 0 which will take a day when I'm done with that and confirming.

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
probably for the better that it filled up before i could /in xP

i don't even wanna sign up as a replacement atm, but you can come to me if you're desperate. i'm not planning to be reading as it goes, but i probably will >_>

what happened to Courier's spot? i thought he wanted /in in the end?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
To anyone hosting a mafiagame, please add this rule.

"You are not allowed to post images regarding the game on other sites."

like right now in Utrick'd I can just upload my rolePM to Facebook, and say 'hey guys I have facebook'. Anyone who checks it afterwards can see my rolePM and tadaaaa game broken.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
People could put it onto mafia scum to show an example of the way smashboards mods write their role pm.

Just an example.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so brosuke is suggesting a non-enforceable rule that should already be common sense/honor system?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Don't even start. Mistakes happen and people are human. In fact, most rulesets say to PM the mod if you find something gamebreaking.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Sign-ups for X1's Portal Mafia have started! Shoutouts to Vanderzant for running TWEWY to give me the ideas for this

[collapse=7 Player open set-up]4x Vanilla Townie
1x Mafia Goon (No kill)
1x Uninformed Mafia Puppet (No kill)

1x Serial Killer Puppeteer

Serial killer loses their kill if the puppet dies. Only the serial killer knows the identity of the puppet

1v1v1 results in a SK win if the Puppet is alive, or Mafia win if not
2v1v1 at the start of the Day results in Mafia win[/collapse]
  • Posting not on a hydra account results in a strike unless the post is quoted on the hydra account within 5 minutes of original post
  • 3 strikes results in a mod vote until Day End.
  • I'm requesting that all players who want to join have have played 2 recent games in DGames, or 5 games in total on DGames/Mafiascum/another reasonable site which you can link. Exceptions may be made to this rule if I've seen you play before, or if you can get another player to vouch for you. If you think I might make an exception for you then just feel free to ask me on here, or via PM or AIM.

Top Bottom