• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I want to change the game I'm in line to mod from a small game to a large game.
It's going to be amazing, I've already got the theme setup

Ronike

Smash Ace
So since I never actually gave you guys an ending to Test Subject Mafia, I thought maybe my mafia game after next (DBZ mafia is looking too awesome to skip) I should run a TS mafia 2 following the first's story. The flavor and style would be the only thing continuing, don't worry, no super mafia recruiter again. So anyways, my point is, would you all (specifically people that were in my first or followed it) be interested in that?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
So since I never actually gave you guys an ending to Test Subject Mafia, I thought maybe my mafia game after next (DBZ mafia is looking too awesome to skip) I should run a TS mafia 2 following the first's story. The flavor and style would be the only thing continuing, don't worry, no super mafia recruiter again. So anyways, my point is, would you all (specifically people that were in my first or followed it) be interested in that?
Does that mean I somehow escape from certain death at the end of the first one? (After all, considering you never wrote the ending/my lynch flavor...) Yeah, I'd love to play.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Once one of my games ends I promise I'll hit yours up Gheb. That is, if it doesn't fill by then.

You guys know how bad I am activity wise when I have 4 games lol, I don't think you want me to push 5.

Then again, I don't have school for the next month or so... >_>

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, just a heads up to everyone: When my game comes up(Boondock Saints Mafia) you should have 2 pre-warnings: 1. There will be some level of language in flavor, and I'm possibly going to follow EE's allowance of players being allowed to use it as well(undecided on that), and 2. There WILL be spoilers of the first movie(flavor will be taken solely from the first movie) in the flavor as well, so if by some chance you have not seen the movie and wish to, you may want to try doing so before being in the game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Frozen if you are free for a whole month then you should by all means join my game now. By that time Sleepover and Newbie 3 are probably done already and who knows how long you get to live in Monster Island and Left4Scum...

:059:

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
It has been suggested (They keep poking me! @_@) To sign up for ghebs game so.....

/in for Gheb's game >_>

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
signups for mentosman's 12 man boondock saints mafia have started

signups for §teel's and tom's 16 man scum wars (star wars) mafia have started

/in both

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm in both though I might play with my hydra in one if Circus is down for it.

I ALSO OFFICIALLY SIGN UP TO HOST A LARGE GAME - TALES OF SYMPHONIA MAFIA

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
As I told you online, I would be interested in playing in it.

Just remember of what we talked about with my character >:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
In for scum wars, and possibly up for hydra. (I've never done 2 mafia games at the same time, let alone 3, so it might be busy for me over winter break.)

Top Bottom