• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yay Kataefi, the guy who hosted an epic mafia but I have no idea how he actually plays the game!

Reyth

Smash Rookie
If I supposedly don't exist then I'm some kind of alt that you are referring to of ill repute right?

Well that's not me, end of story.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
OS's game comes up in the queue and a new player comes out of nowhere to join? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also he imedietly assumed I thought he was an alt instead of just making a joke which is strange from someone who has supposedly never been on swf before

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reyth

Smash Rookie
OS's game comes up in the queue and a new player comes out of nowhere to join? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Already explained please rtt.

Also he imedietly assumed I thought he was an alt instead of just making a joke which is strange from someone who has supposedly never been on swf before
It was a joke the first time, after the 3rd time when contrary evidence has been presented, it ceases to be a joke. Obviously this alt guy was bad news; so no-harm, no-foul but please read this thread and let it go.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Would you like to hydra with me?
let's DO EEET! but what would our hydra name be? I'm really picky. Let me pm you!!

...as for Super Street Bingo 2: Ridiculously Deluxe Edition... i'd have to kill you if I told you about that :awesome:

Reyth

Smash Rookie
OK so apparently inside joke. Fine. I'm not giving you any grief either.

Apparently Mod trickery... Sneaky... :)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
me and kata have the perfect hydra name/combination/whatever

it's going to be amazing and i'm going to love hydraing with kata

July

Smash Apprentice
Look, I'm sorry but you're going to have to let this go; even July knows me to some extent.

I'm just not that guy, ok?
Hi Reyth!!! This is true, we've talked a couple times, I can confirm he is real but I'm interested in seeing how good you are at mafia. Ran said you are pretty good on mafiascum, but I prefer swf mafia tbh

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/IN Time Travellers as Kataefi/Soupamario Hydra

Kata is making it as we speak. :chuckle:

oh man kata you're rubbing off on me!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
me and kata have the perfect hydra name/combination/whatever

it's going to be amazing and i'm going to love hydraing with kata
/IN Time Travellers as Kataefi/Soupamario Hydra

Kata is making it as we speak. :chuckle:

oh man kata you're rubbing off on me!
sssoup it looks like I'm threatening you to say this stuff...

...which is true :awesome:
_

the hydra will be made at some point today!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
OMG don't let Kat play against me :/. He owns my self titled autobiography - The life of Vand: Living upside down while riding a kangaroo to school.

Btw go on skype tonight/this morning and let's discuss our game :chuckle:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Since LOTR is taking forever to fill, I think I'm going to abandon the setup, as I've lost interest in it by now (not that it would have started soon anyway). My apologies to the list mod and everyone for this, but I think it's the best course of action.

On a more positive note, I think it's time I got back into mafia. I'll \in time travelers if it hasn't filled up yet (if it has, I suppose I'll just have to wait. :/)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I can't make the hydra account :mad: Can I be added to the list of players who can make them plz??

OMG don't let Kat play against me :/. He owns my self titled autobiography - The life of Vand: Living upside down while riding a kangaroo to school.
We should form a hydra alliance :grin: Swiss is playing too, which means we can bully him twice as much now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Since LOTR is taking forever to fill, I think I'm going to abandon the setup, as I've lost interest in it by now (not that it would have started soon anyway). My apologies to the list mod and everyone for this, but I think it's the best course of action.

On a more positive note, I think it's time I got back into mafia. I'll \in time travelers if it hasn't filled up yet (if it has, I suppose I'll just have to wait. :/)
aaawwwww. Sorry to here that. :(

So is Praxis up then since Gheb has ducktales going on?

:phone:

Top Bottom