• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I was considering outing the OS queue for now while waiting for other games to finish, but apparently ducktales just finished lmao

sooo i'll stay in

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man, sold. I totally /in'd this.

And, J, buddy I totally /in'd that newbie game.
Whoa, time traveler flavor now? If you want in on Kingmaker I'd swap with you, if Gordito allows

@Budget Player Cadet: Yoooooooooooo, very long time no see :) Haven't seen your name on this site since I was still actively debating Brawl philosophies last summer lol, how ya been? Still hell raising in the tactical forums?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
/out OS

I wasn't expecting to join Kingmaker when I in'd it. Depending on how Kingmaker is going I might in back in later. Wanna take it easy since I haven't played mafia in a while, need to adjust to the activity.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd defintiely prefer it.

You actually interested? If so I will send role PM :B

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd defintiely prefer it.

You actually interested? If so I will send role PM :B

NNID
Budget_Player
@BPC: As said before it is a newbie game which is geared towards people who are newer to DGames and the concept of mafia. So if you would like you could join it. There are two spots left. =o
Already said I'd be in if it wasn't anything weird on page 431, first post of mine in this thread. But just to be sure... /in again.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Considering BarDull had no intention of entering on his own, and I'm hydra'ing to help him learn, this is not as hypocritical as you make it out to be. It'd be one slot either way. I was referring to multiple experienced players hydra'ing when they could easily split and allow us to get started.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1.) Shadow Moth
2.) SanfroidWarrior (my friend)
3.) Panta
4.) pheonix561
5.) Gord's Friend
6.) Budget Player Cadet_
7.)
8.) Zen (IC)
9.) th3kuzinator (IC)

Well now you are added.

I wonder when my friend is gonna make a post here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Idk about having people play more then one newbie game =x.

I mean it's really up to you if you wanna join another newbie game but that's your decision. I'm also not gonna contest because I can create roles/get it up sooner.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If we're letting Shadow Moth play we really can't deny aa from signing up though. That is, if we don't find an actual newbie since they always should get first priority. I don't think anyone has someone in mind though. No one in the smash64 boards seems interested. I could try the debate hall?

Time to get ***** by aa as scum again.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
how dare J host two games while I was in the queue for one :(*

*newbie 12 was probably before I signed up for queue but still

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I was just thinking because Moth had never been in a newbie game before whereas AA has been. It's really up to him and I have no problem with having him in it.

Asdioh, I only co-modded Newbie 12 =p

OMG this is Newbie 13?! Man this just got so much better.

Panta

Smash Cadet
1.) Shadow Moth
2.) SanfroidWarrior (my friend)
3.) Panta
4.) pheonix561
5.) Gord's Friend
6.) Budget Player Cadet_
7.)
8.) Zen (IC)
9.) th3kuzinator (IC)

Well now you are added.

I wonder when my friend is gonna make a post here.
1 more!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT :embarrass:

Top Bottom