• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Would some of you please split your hydras so we can actually get LotR out of the queue? This is getting ridiculous.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Was that a /out J? Like I don't even know what you're trying to nevermind there =r.

Also Chibo, it is.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As soon as the wave came it left. I'm having a hard time finding more but they'll come eventually. =x

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
As soon as the wave came it left. I'm having a hard time finding more but they'll come eventually. =x
J do you want me to scout out some newbies for you? A long time ago on the Alt South forum we tried to start up a mafia game for beginners but it fell through. In any case, I think I could find at least one or two people who might want to play.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
^Methinks I remember that actually. It happened waaay before I got into DGames. And it was when Handorin actually went to the dirty south.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Long time no see.
Been a long time since any of the flavors appealed to me :) I'm always on the lookout but there have been a lot of flavors I'm just not familiar with, and the one I tried to get into (Domokuns vs. Kitties) filled up immediately, so it was back to the waiting game. Been itching to play for a while though

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
^Methinks I remember that actually. It happened waaay before I got into DGames. And it was when Handorin actually went to the dirty south.
Hando will be back after his 2 years are up

when is that...? i lost track. it should be soon, shouldn't it?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J do you want me to scout out some newbies for you? A long time ago on the Alt South forum we tried to start up a mafia game for beginners but it fell through. In any case, I think I could find at least one or two people who might want to play.
Yes. Thank you so very much Swords!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Tom, I thought it was in 2012 ... left early 2010, said he'd be gone for 2 years.

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Been a long time since any of the flavors appealed to me :) I'm always on the lookout but there have been a lot of flavors I'm just not familiar with, and the one I tried to get into (Domokuns vs. Kitties) filled up immediately, so it was back to the waiting game. Been itching to play for a while though
but everybody likes Pokemon!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
my upcoming game in small :O

gonna be 13 players, upick pokemon

yes, i'm excited to host it :embarrass:

Top Bottom