• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I can easily host my game now. It's for 14 players - hydras allowed. Flavor is FFIX. Inferno is pre-in ... though idk @just abandoning LotR though.

:059:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I may run the setup at some point, but for the moment I think it's not happening. Consider it on hold until further notice.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
for the record nick, LotR is a good flavor, I'm just not interested in joining a large right now. After I'm done hosting my game, I probably will join yours if it's there somewhere :3

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah, I can easily host my game now. It's for 14 players - hydras allowed. Flavor is FFIX. Inferno is pre-in ... though idk @just abandoning LotR though.

/in please

if anyone would like to hydra with me let me know

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Nicholas and Kataefi have both /in'ed for T.T. so the game is full! *\:D/*

Sorry to hear about LOTR. Sounded like a great idea; maybe you can get it up and running again later. :)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I'll probably run it at a later point.

Anyway, FYI to all time travelers, I'll be V/LA on Tuesday. Unless I time travel back later to take care of that inconvenience. ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sir Bedevere was a player who used to play here a while ago. However apparantly his internet connection went away during the time of Inception mafia and hasn't been seen since.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Sir Bedevere was a player who used to play here a while ago. However apparantly his internet connection went away during the time of Inception mafia and hasn't been seen since.
I sed bump that queue! :cool:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In that game I was a bit lost in the beginning and I was afraid of not having good reads. ;-;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, I was. I remember Sir Bedevere asking me to contribute when I haven't really had good scumpicks. I was glad I could get a wagon on Tery/Joey. : D

Yes, Inception. Sorry for being unclear.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol we were playing so bad that game that ANYONE could have gotten a wagon on us.

I remember Sir Bed ruining our survivor plans with MK/Riddle getting modkilled :v.

:027:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Do I wanna /in GBizzle's game?

Yea...

/in GBizzle's large. Will accept hydra parters. And I know, all y'all are gonna hound me about wanting to be my hydra partner. But it's okay. Just ask and I'll politely turn you down if I don't wanna ^_^.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Man, here I was, hoping to break out Aggressive Mediation again but freakin' Tom has to go and offer to hydra with Broto.

/in large

Inferno3044

Smash Master

Thanks for the pre-in. Just saying, I've never played forum mafia (I've only played irl) so I'm not sure what differences there are other than that forum mafia has themes. Mind filling me in fast

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
forum mafia lasts a loooooot longer, so only do it if you have weeks (or more) to spare :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

my signups start soon! I probably won't be counting /preins, partly because I'm not even sure who those people were, I don't think I recognized them. Regardless, if they're active enough they hopefully check this thread and will then join :D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
So like I PM'd Smarg on Mafiascum 6 days ago (A site she checks nearly every day) asking if she wanted to host her game still, and if she did, if she could check smashboards often so she could get on and host it. She didn't respond, and I'm pretty sure she still hasn't check smashboards since then. Maybe you should put her on hold until she shows that shes here?

:027:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
thanks for reminding me. I've asked that question before, and one of the ones I remembered because I like the flavor is Final Fantasy 7... remix or something. I'll see if I can find it...

uh... I didn't find anything but one final fantasy 7 mafia, which I'm not sure if was the one that was recommended. Someone who's been here longer would probably know better than me, and maybe ask the social thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Asdioh, change your avatar, im tired of thinking you're Susa.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I want a pre-in, asdioh. :F

That is, if you let me join,I know you have those sugarpackets.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
But I already edited My post 10 times, and posted a Hydra log when I couldn't, and was talking about your game off-thread.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I kind of remember.

Oh well, I'll change it for now. My Sanae avatar is saved anyway :3 in memory of the

THREE MONTHS

I spent with her in Touhou mafia.

and then lost to an indy for the second time without knowing it was even lylo/mylo fdlkjgoijgio

Top Bottom