• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

death

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Good thing only Redd was actually serious. Or so he seemed, anyway. Concerning Halo...I played Halo 2 competitively in the MLG circuit long before I played Melee. I retired when 3 came out because I hated it and haven't really touched FPS's since then, but I bought Reach and I'ma start playing again for fun. You'd prolly **** me now, but in a month or two I suspect I'll be a rapist again.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Good thing only Redd was actually serious. Or so he seemed, anyway. Concerning Halo...I played Halo 2 competitively in the MLG circuit long before I played Melee. I retired when 3 came out because I hated it and haven't really touched FPS's since then, but I bought Reach and I'ma start playing again for fun. You'd prolly **** me now, but in a month or two I suspect I'll be a rapist again.
I mean not really lol. I just like to get people talking about stuff. <3

Hadster

Smash Cadet
Next doubles tourney:

1st place: Cyraindude829

That **** is even scary to just read.

Vist

Smash Champion
pretty much what Cyrain said about halo lol

I was pretty beast at H1/H2 but H3 wasn't much fun and Reach was some gay reach-around ****

anyway i need to practice some melee sometime fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Chillin how about your kills with my damage output and stock tanking? Imagine all the kills you could get with 5 or 6 stocks. I mean team friendlies with crimson has taught me how to play with only 2 stocks so I'm cool with it lawl

mers

Smash Ace
Chillin how about your kills with my damage output and stock tanking? Imagine all the kills you could get with 5 or 6 stocks. I mean team friendlies with crimson has taught me how to play with only 2 stocks so I'm cool with it lawl
Hahahaha. "It's like you hate winning!"

Bones0

Smash Legend
bones and whoever add me at BigWenz619 id be down to play some halo. Call of duty bores me for the most part and i want something new
I haven't been on XBL in months. My internet is too crappy so it just randomly cuts out (when I have it at all). I kind of lost interest in Halo anyway. I played the **** out of H3, but it was so bad I barely ever enjoyed playing it. Reach is definitely better cause of the DMR, but MLG sold out and uses noob-friendly rulesets with ****ing Sprint and Evade and low movement speed.

Vist, you should practice Melee with me. Just text me whenever you feel like making a two hour round trip to juggle mediocre space animals. :c

chillindude829

Smash Master
^ lmao how the **** did we beat them

but yea, while you're up there on my list of potential teammates doh, id take azens peach over yours on my team anyday. no offense

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
None taken, you guys go way back.

I just think we'd ruin people if we teamed. Plus I've always wanted to team with a good teams fox

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
If you never die we'd never lose. I can't steal the stock youre currently on (though I would if I could!).

So its obviously your fault.

Vist

Smash Champion
Vist, you should practice Melee with me. Just text me whenever you feel like making a two hour round trip to juggle mediocre space animals. :c
I'm down for practice sometime; just haven't had much of a chance to for a while now. Hopefully that will change soon :cool:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Is there gonna be a thread for this tournament? I'm unsure which topics to keep track of, as there seem to be a lot of MD/VA threads. A single tournament thread would be nice, but i'll watch out for it any case. Really hoping i can make this with KrazyKrox.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Basically, this sorta is the PR tournament thread. PR announcements will be here and in my biweekly thread, and there will be a link here to the tournament thread. If I was hosting, for instance, the link would go to my thread and info on the location/stuff would be there.

If someone who doesn't regularly host is having the tournament or if it's not at the usual place, a new thread would be made.

Availjunior

Smash Cadet
Any exact details on the tourney yet? Ill probably make it so itll be my first one, and anyone from richmond who needs a ride should be able to come with me, can fit 4-5

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yooo I hope this is the right place to post this, but I'm in Virginia for about a week and I'm dying to smash with some VA smashers if possible! I got a car so I can come to you, I just need an address.

Saturday and Sunday would be preferrable, cuz I'm visiting my family at the moment and I'm probably hanging out with them for most of the week. And I leave next Thursday.

(Tope and Cyrain where you at <333)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Should change the thread title for people don't get confused
Not August 6th anymore peeps

Wife

Smash Lord
Yooo I hope this is the right place to post this, but I'm in Virginia for about a week and I'm dying to smash with some VA smashers if possible! I got a car so I can come to you, I just need an address.

Saturday and Sunday would be preferrable, cuz I'm visiting my family at the moment and I'm probably hanging out with them for most of the week. And I leave next Thursday.

(Tope and Cyrain where you at

<333)

Hit me up 410.707.2367. Husband and I are free tomorrow night. I live in Arlington va.

:phone:

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Not sure if I have much say in this, but the weekend of August 13 would be preferable than August 20 since I'll be moving in that weekend (though I'll actually be closer, i'll also be without a car...) And I'm trying my best to get me and KrazyKrox to attend this next one.

Top Bottom