• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
But I don't know what time it was when you went to sleep. =x Btw Jupz Australia is one deadly mother****er. They got deadly fish, spiders, and PLANTS! I'm never going down there unless I wanna die. >.> No offense or anything though.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Hey guys!
I currently type to you from North Carolina, after about two weeks camping through the Southeast. Florida Keys = SEXY. Oh, and Disney World. I got a Captain Jack Sparrow hat <3 XD Pirates! I've been cut off from you people and Brawl for too long. LOL
CRASH MAN!!! Come ON! Banned? I hope you get back to us soon!
Oh, and Meta Knight. I hope it just gets put to bed honestly. Whatever.
I know you guys probably don't even remember me now... -_-'
(Edit: I'm gonna be at a beach house here for about a week. I feel rich!)

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I wouldn't leave you people! I've just been roaming the country as I usually do in summertime!
In fact, I just picked up Alabama and Mississippi, leaving Hawaii the only state I've never been to!!
It's all fine and fun, but I'm still looking forward to getting home in a week or so. I've got friends and a girlfriend and only a month of summer left to spend with them! XD

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol, its not very dangerous at all. Thats only up north at the beaches were the stonefish can kill you if you step on them but not where I live. And in the outback where theres snakes and stuff but I live in the city.

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'd LOVE to go to australia, it seems like a beautiful country, and I've got friends living there.

Arora

Smash Apprentice
I'm 14 and I've got parents >_>
thanx tekk i thought i was the only 14 year old ddd main in the world but their goes that individuality i thought i had goin but its cool to know you're not the only one in the world
also i just went to paris its awesome never seen a city like it

Tekk

Smash Lord
Arora, Paris is cool, but french are such douchebags with strangers, seriously.
I live in Lyon, it must be the France's 2nd or 3rd biggest town I believe.
O and I'm doing another smashfest in August, comon ppl

Tekk

Smash Lord
Thanks, I'm gonna invite the best players around Lyon like Kly (best french Snake), Hope (MK), M' (Luigi), Zudenka (probably the best european yoshi, he's swiss)...
It's gonna be fun !o:

"true french people are somewhat snobs which iratates a lot of people"

A LOT, they don't give a **** about you, even if you give them money LOL
They think they are superior blablabla...
...Sarkozy is a good representation of what most of the french are. :x

Jupz

Smash Master
My friends been there, I'll have to ask him about it :p

How do you check how many posts you have in a certain topic?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
"true french people are somewhat snobs which iratates a lot of people"

A LOT, they don't give a **** about you, even if you give them money LOL
They think they are superior blablabla...
...Sarkozy is a good representation of what most of the french are. :x
I would believe that people of that nature were spoiled and/or were wealthy beyond middle classes and are still wealthy. That's what happens when the French gained too much power in their ancestors' earlier lifetimes, but hey, power is power.
I'm not offending anyone :), I'm just speaking the facts, and I'm white too, a British American.

Tekk

Smash Lord
I understand your point, but do not talk about "European" whites please, the french only are like that IMO.

Btw, the AiB ladder is full of lulz, this season I only play falcon/ganon and always counterpick Japes with DK, well each time I do that, I win and the next match my opponent pick MK because of my "bad sportsmanship"...
Lol, wifi MK whores.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
My tourney is today wish me luck. Bye.

EDIT: I think Reflex may **** my ***. No lube ._. He went even with M2K about a year ago...

T3h Albino

Smash Master
lol silly seninin he'll be fine. Also
i got 5th at my tourney on saturday uhmm losing to another wario. I need help with that matchup kthnx

Tekk

Smash Lord
Ok I'm leaving now to the north-west of the France to spend my hollydays with my family...
Sigh...No internet and I'm gonna miss the biggest europpean tourney (the Super Lion IV) wich is gonna take place in Lyon...
I kinda dislike my life.

Top Bottom