• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I think DDD will go down. I've been feeling like he's only high tier since the game came out.

It's just so easy to spam him and win :(
You got that right Fogo. . .I believed he was only high tier as well, and the fact that he can be projectile camped or spammed so easily. This also ties in to his excess of bad matchups. =( Good point dude......

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I believe Falco and King Dedede will stay where they are for a few reasons:
1.) Falco boards discovered that laser, then down air to trip thingy which puts us DDD's in bad shape.
2.) King Dedede has the most bad matchups out of all the high/top tiers, yet his games balance his character out.
3.) Falco has much more general control over others with his **** neutral B.

Falco just doesn't seem like he'll go down =(.
I just got two words for you buddy.

Tournament Results.

Falco will go down.

Also what you guys think about all the "ban MK debate" going on the Tactical Smash boards?

I feel MK won't get banned till Genesis/Apex results are available.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its going on in the sbr too, i hear that if genisis is too badly covered in mks they're gonna drop the ban hammer.
Then I bet Overswarm and his buddies will flock the place just to get Metaknight banned.
While DSF and others will stay away or loose on purpose to crap characters.

Smudge, I give up. If it isn't Feist, who is it?
If you say Dan Deacon I'll **** my ****ing pants cause Dan Deacon is the god **** man.
Also, the title of this, because of the word sexy, got me reported to the school today. xD

Coney

Smash Master
I've always thought of DDD as maybe the middle of high tier. He's so easily deflected by tons of techniques and, as mentioned, has the most bad matchups of any top tier.

It seems that people are still just stuck on those CG's. Without his CG game I think he'd be either middle/low high tier, personally.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
If he gets banned will he still be 1 on the tier list or will they remove him?
If he gets banned permanently from official tournaments... then yeah I believe he'll be taken off the tier list... but then again. . .

And yeah Coney, correction, most bad matchups out of the top and high tiers, sadly =(.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If he gets banned permanently from official tournaments... then yeah I believe he'll be taken off the tier list... but then again. . .

And yeah Coney, correction, most bad matchups out of the top and high tiers, sadly =(.
Not necessarily. Akuma is at the top of the SF2 tier list and he's been banned for ages.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Soviet D3

I think you mean "Glorious Leader and Liberator of People's United Democratic Republic of Dreamland".

In Soviet Russia, Waddle Dee tosses YOU!

But srsly. What I really want is a texture hack of Dedede to make him look like the heavy from Team Fortress 2. There could even be other texture hacks for similar characters to go Along with it.

Spy - Metaknight
Demoman - Snake
Scout - Ness
Engineer - Wario?
Soldier - Captain Falcon?

Or something like that.

EDIT: OH SNAP!

He'r missing the eyepatch though.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
sMexy-Blu Tux = Best D3 Texture [url said:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/picano/Brawl/Texture%20Hacks/?action=view&current=SuperSmashBrothersBrawlNA_860.png[/url]

Okay guy, that's the natural skin of a real penguin, not a tuxedo LOL. (excluding the hammer) Why do you think he's white in the center and black everywhere else? And his legs are more yellowish, just like a real penguin ;D.

DDDark

That looks as scary as sh*t when you look at his eyes for the first time. Theyy, like stare at you and stuff... LOL

They're nice Mr. Smex.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
THAT IS AMAZING!

Now I'm going to call Dedede's Final Smash SPACE OPERA SYMPHONY!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ah my week is going to be crazy.
I played basically all yesterday, from 8 in the morning to 8 at night because of my 3 band classes, scholarship tryout (which I aced!) and teaching middleschoolers afterwords. I'm taking a day off school I'm so tired.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Ah my week is going to be crazy.
I played basically all yesterday, from 8 in the morning to 8 at night because of my 3 band classes, scholarship tryout (which I aced!) and teaching middleschoolers afterwords. I'm taking a day off school I'm so tired.
Whoa that sucks bro. . .you can "skip" school eh? That sucks too.

Top Bottom